• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD, thanks HOGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
For Sale Only-- no trades atm:

Thread Locked >>> Contact me via PM or on my wall for "I'll take it" or questions please, ALSO, beware anyone contacting you VIA EMAIL BEFORE you hear from me via PM ! :)

1. BUSSE Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress & Mike Bartol Custom Leather Sheath
*INFI
*I stripped the battleship gray paint and chemical etched the HHFSH tag logo years ago
*no pits or grinder gremlins-- only classy subdued INFI dimples
*used, not abused, sharp but it you want it to shave hair it'll need some stropping at least
*edge has no defects
*Blue/Black "bruiser" G10 handles
*The sheath is by an old school maker Mike Bartol...the quality is great think if a Leatherman + Chuddy Bear sheath had a lovechild...this would be the offspring.
*The loop on the sheath, iirc, is for one of those old style EzeLap brass diamond rod self stowable field sharpeners. It could probably fit a firesteel or torch if you have the right size
*Been in my safe since chopping some dogwood branches years ago...I spread a little mineral oil on the g10 to make the pattern pop
*Ships Priority Mail WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION <paid by ME, if requested by YOU>
PRICE: SOLD $515 <all in, PayPal G&S or USPS MO, no surprise fees>

2. Hell Razor <original version> ...
*INFI
*unused
*Beautiful CBT <Busse Corrugated Bevel Technology>
*rare Magnum Busse Smog G10 handles >>> count those layers!!!
*Sage paint, sterile logo
*No sheath
*Ships Priority Mail WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION <paid by ME, if requested by YOU>
PRICE: WITHDRAWN <all in, PayPal F&F or USPS MO, no surprise fees>

3. Razor Edged Knives Optimized Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB with Duramax Custom Leather Sheath ...
*INFI
*Reground & Satinized <600 grit> by Josh of REK
*Primary grind thinned out comparable to TGUltraLightBrigade proportions...sliciest TGLB this side of the Pecos, believe that!
*Hollow ground to perfection, imho
*I asked Josh to take extra care on the fuller and he smoothed it out to the point you could almost comb your hair in it!
*unused besides testing with copy paper since optimization
*Unused since REK treatment, handles show signs of love from it's previous life-- they are original to the blade "T22" and were thinned around the palm swell to their betterment, IMHO-- Look like Black Paper Micarta to me eye, but not 100%-- regardless whatever the material they are super duper comfy... know that!
*Flared tubes drilled out by Josh & replaced with stainless Torx to make handles removable
*Duramax custom leather removeable dangler sheath with kydex safety backer made to my specs....top drawer work, the best-- MOF it was made expressly for a TGULB, so if you have that model, this sheath can perform double duty!
*Tooled "pebble" effect in the leather on show side, removable dangler with quality hardware, kydex components on the back for safety and reinforcement
PRICE: SOLD $625 <all in, PayPal F&F or USPS MO, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT: PayPal F&F < no notes in the memo section> , or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation <required, I will pay for it> to your PP address in the 50 U S of A ....no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:

SARsquatch *note* the stainless dome head Torx from these pics have been swapped out with flat stainless Torx <shown further down> I may still have the domed Torx if you prefer those ...

CGFBM:

Hell Razor:

OVcituv.jpg

Pt278zN.jpg

UnQSwHr.jpg

TgqYb8Z.jpg

ZD1gMhy.jpg

pFCOZcu.jpg

ufEhnxU.jpg

5SRcmuO.jpg

Last edited:
Status