April 2024 Buck of the Month BOTM - 152 Fixed Blade Ranger S35VN Ebony NS Bolster/Rivets

I'm reading the tea leaves and predicting that it'll be this week.

Tea leaf #1: last week they had a promotion on Buck's website. Promotions generally don't run concurrently with BOTM's.
Tea leaf #2: It's my birthday this week.
Tea leaf #3: I'm running a marathon this weekend.

Admittedly, Buck isn't aware of all three of those factors, but I find them very persuasive. It'll be a 300 series. Or a fixed blade. Or some other folder. Maaaybe a fork.

Tea leaf #1: last week they had a promotion on Buck's website. Promotions generally don't run concurrently with BOTM's.

Admittedly, Buck isn't aware of all three of those factors, but I find them very persuasive. It'll be a 300 series. Or a fixed blade. Or some other folder. Maaaybe a fork.
Happy Birthday!!🎂🎊🎁🎉
John 🍻

yep Happy Bday.....

I used to hate Bdays after 21, as it meant every year I lost a year and got older with nothing to gain really. now that I'm older and no longer a kid by any means.....I've come to the conclusion that a Bday is a good thing as it meant I survived another year....

still hoping this Botm is nothing I want but something everyone else wants......

Happy Birthday! 🎂

For some unknown reason I am holding out and hoping this month might be something I would like and willing to spend the money for.
I only have 2 BOTMs. So. Who knows?!? 😂😂
John 😎
I really hope you're right with a smooth white bone 300 series! :cool:

Me too!! 👍🍻👍
Don’t hold your breath though!! 🤣🫣🤣
John 😁
You know, I really don't understand why they have phased out bone completely, but still offer water buffalo and elk. Seems like bone, and especially smooth white bone, would be an easily sourced and workable material. I'd love to see anything in that smooth white bone!

You know, I really don't understand why they have phased out bone completely, but still offer water buffalo and elk. Seems like bone, and especially smooth white bone, would be an easily sourced and workable material. I'd love to see anything in that smooth white bone!
I agree.
Not a fan of that black plastic they use!!
Bone makes more sense to me!?! 🤔
John 😁

Out Now !

152 Fixed Ranger features a satin finished, BOS heat treated, S35VN stainless steel, clip point blade. This model is a fixed blade version of one of Buck's best selling knives, the 112 Ranger. The handle is made of polished, genuine ebony with nickel silver rivets and bolster. Complete with a black leather sheath.

This exclusive Buck 152 Fixed Ranger features a satin finished, BOS heat treated, S35VN stainless steel, clip point blade. This model is a fixed blade version of one of Buck's best selling knives, the 112 Ranger. The handle is made of polished, genuine ebony with nickel silver rivets and bolster. Complete with a black leather, press fit sheath and lanyard hole, this unique knife is expertly built in Post Falls, Idaho as part of the April 2024 Buck of the Month program. Only 750 made.
Screenshot 2024-04-18 122034.png

Last edited:
Back