Knife Models by David Mary and Collaborations

Gator hunting boot knife, how did you know?
I know gators pretty well growing up around them my whole life.....I still wouldn't want to be that close during rut season even with that big knife in my hand. they have an explosive fast and agile ability, to move in water and on land. I've seen them go over a 6ft fence like it was nothing. take ya longer to open the gate than them to climb over the fence......

Yea, I wouldn't want to be that close even if I could choot 'em.

I know gators pretty well growing up around them my whole life.....I still wouldn't want to be that close during rut season even with that big knife in my hand. they have an explosive fast and agile ability, to move in water and on land. I've seen them go over a 6ft fence like it was nothing. take ya longer to open the gate than them to climb over the fence......
I agree: the perfect knife is the one you leave hanging on your belt; while using your sidearm!
IMG_19102021_205018.jpg

Last edited:
Probably JDJ

J.D. Jones is a pretty famous wildcatter
Yup! A true "Outside he box" kind of guy... 👍
Necking down .444 Marlin cases to .375 is easy to do. Once you put a few normally lubed cases through the die: you can actually run them through dry!

Yup! A true "Outside he box" kind of guy... 👍
Necking down .444 Marlin cases to .375 is easy to do. Once you put a few normally lubed cases through the die: you can actually run them through dry!
I was always intrigued by the 6.5 jdj. However with the discontinuation of the 225 Winchester I sort of lost interest. Pretty sure that had to be fire formed with a reduced load to push the shoulder ahead though.

If there were to be anyone who has a handgun that needs a bidpod... it is Bob Denman!
The FIL had a Ruger xp100* in 6mm Remington that was an impressive little beast. He's currently holding onto a T/C contender in 357 maximum until I can get a few things in order. My plans for that are to put a stock and rifle barrel on it though.

The FIL had a Ruger xp100* in 6mm Remington that was an impressive little beast. He's currently holding onto a T/C contender in 357 maximum until I can get a few things in order. My plans for that are to put a stock and rifle barrel on it though.
Mad Max is a TON. of fun!
A buddy of mine has a Super 14 in that round. He puts "brown down" every year with it!

Back