• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) - M42 - High Speed Steel Kitchen Knife

Vanuti Fiori

Fiori - custom knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Attention, the knife described below is a handcrafted series production, even though it is not available, I accept orders. Send a message and we will take care of the matter. thanks

Exclusive Launch
High Speed Steel Kitchen Knife (M42)
🔹 6 inches of blade;
🔹 Blade width 48 mm;
🔹 2mm thick;
🔹 265 millimeters in total;
🔹122 grams;
🔹Wire geometry, total flat;
🔹Scotch brite satin finish;
🔹 Handle in Rosewood (Brazilian wood);
🔹Anatomical grip, known worldwide as bottle grip, a technique passed on to me by Master Smith Jonatam Franco (Brazil);
🔹Brass pins;
🔹Comes with wooden block (noble rose peroba from Brazil).

Value: $140 dollars per unit
Available quantity: 0 units (Sales update: 4 less unit sold)
Shipping: FREE.
Note: When purchasing 2 or more knives, we will be able to negotiate a better price to benefit the customer.

Paypal: diegorafael.fiori@gmail.com
As this is my first ad, I noticed a bit of confusion when interpreting the prices (something that would not occur in future ads), so I made a change and improved the value of the item. thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.11 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.11 (1).jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.11.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.09 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.09 (1).jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.09.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.09.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 19.48.08.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
How much are they? $75 Brazilian real is less that $15 us dollars.
Thanks for the message, it's 75 dollars, I'll correct it. This is my first announcement, I'm adapting. thanks

And shipping is $70 on top of $75, right?
exactly. 75 dollars for the knife plus 70 dollars for shipping. I live well in the interior of Brazil. I hope we can do business. hugs

exactly. 75 dollars for the knife plus 70 dollars for shipping. I live well in the interior of Brazil. I hope we can do business. hugs
Damn, shipping is as much as another knife would cost me.
Great knives, man.

Seems like a great kitchen steel option, good luck with your sale Sir.
Yes, wonderful thread retention, flexibility and weight. Here in Brazil it is a success. I hope that over time it will also be on the blade. thank you friend, big hug

Congratulations my friend, it's good to see you here. I love my knife that you made. Guys, it's really worth it, the charm of the wooden base to store the knife, not to mention the extremely resistant edge.

Congratulations my friend, it's good to see you here. I love my knife that you made. Guys, it's really worth it, the charm of the wooden base to store the knife, not to mention the extremely resistant edge.
thank you bro. Always good to serve and do a good job. 🤝🏻👊🏻

Take two and I'll negotiate shipping for a price of 1
This seems like a really great deal. Im not in the market for kitchen knives at the moment, as I bought from another maker in Brazil (you guys are doing some amazing work). And your work looks super clean. I really like the profile on these as well. Great job.

This seems like a really great deal. Im not in the market for kitchen knives at the moment, as I bought from another maker in Brazil (you guys are doing some amazing work). And your work looks super clean. I really like the profile on these as well. Great job.
thank you my friend. If you want to buy the lot and try it out, I'm at your disposal. great sunday

So clean, comfortable and agile! Mine is literally in "every day use".

Guys, Vanucci is a friend, very correct, skilled, a good guitar player, an excellent singer... and he will bring more beautiful pieces like those!! :cool:

So clean, comfortable and agile! Mine is literally in "every day use".

Guys, Vanucci is a friend, very correct, skilled, a good guitar player, an excellent singer... and he will bring more beautiful pieces like those!! :cool:
Thanks for the review my friend. God continue to bless you and your projects.

As this is my first ad, I noticed a bit of confusion when interpreting the prices (something that would not occur in future ads), so I made a change and improved the value of the item. thanks

Good evening gentlemen, another sale made. We now only have 2 blades available. thanks

Back