• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**PRICE DROP** BNIB Terrain Caiman Titanium $185

hotwriter

Gold Member
Greetings, BFers,

Taking my collection in a new direction, so I'm selling some of my treasures. None of these knives has been carried or cut. None have blemishes of any sort because they are either new or like new. PPFF only. No notes. No trades. Additional photos available. Prices include shipping and insurance in CONUS.

Terrain Caiman. BNIB. Full titanium. Retail price: $300 on Terrain's website if you could buy it (it's out of stock). The blade isn't steel; it's dendritic cobalt. When Nick Shabazz tested it, he could get the blade decently sharp but not razor sharp. However, it held its edge far longer than the best steels. $220 $200 $185
**SOLD** Jack Wolf Knives Laid Back Jack. BNIB with all the swag, including leather slip and polishing cloth. Beautiful rosewood scales. Retail Price: $300. $220 $195
**SOLD** J.E. Made Lanny IV. Brand new with pouch. No box. Titanium bolsters. Brown Micarta scales. M390 satin finish steel. Overall length: 7.08 inches. Blade length: 3.15 inches. Includes disassembly tool and duplicates of hardware, enabling you to rebuild the knife from scratch if you are so inclined. Retails for $250 on DLT Trading's website if you could buy it (It's been out of stock for a year). $200 $175
**SOLD** The James Brand Wayland. BNIB. Mirror-polished blade, S35VN steel, titanium bolsters, black G-10 scales. Retail price: $200. I searched high and low for a gorgeous Barlow fit for situations where the dress code was casually elegant. I hesitated buying it because it has G-10 scales. G-10 is a lot of things, but elegant it ain't, or so i thought. Well, I was wrong. This is the nicest G-10 I've seen on knife scales that were not after-market mods. It has a wood grain pattern and looks like Micarta. Walk and talk is comparable to Jack Wolf Knives: sweet. $125 $95

**SOLD** Serge Panchenko Slip 5. BNIB. This limited edition production version of Serge's custom Slip 5 clip point (made a few years ago) sold out almost as soon as it appeared on Serge's website earlier this year. Retail price: $150. They're gone now--except this one. M390 steel. Comes with wrenches for disassembly. Limited edition number 046. $125 $100
**SOLD** Tactile Bexar. LNIB. Magnacut steel, jigged titanium handle, black lanyard. Box with certificate of authenticity. Retail price: $229. $125 $100
https://imgur.com/a/t2ZglaI

Last edited:
Back