• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve 5.5" Green Beret w/Leather & Factory Sheaths - REDUCED to $450 OBRO

GP_Pirate

Gold Member
Greetings -

I bought this from the original owner LNIB, with the exception that he had it professionally sharpened and the mirror edge is one of the sharpest I have seen. I have never used or even carried the knife. There is a small handling (or perhaps sheathing) mark on the left side of the blade near the logo (see photo). Included is a beautiful Gfeller leather sheath , which cost me $150. It came with a very small depression on the front (see photo). The knife has been inserted into the leather sheath but never stored there.

Comes with COA and warranty registration. I have the original box too, but it was used as the shipping box and is covered in clear packaging tape. I will ship it with the knife in a USPS flat rate box if you want it.

For sale as set only.

$550 >> $515 >> $495>>$450 OBRO shipped Conus ppff with no notes

An unqualified 'I'll take it' in this tread followed by prompt payment supersedes questions or less than full price offers. Posted elsewhere so time stamp will determine buyer.

Only trade interest is a Mnandi non-Damascus +/- cash.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if any questions.

Glenn

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1625.jpg
    IMG_1625.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1627.jpg