10,000 Posts! KCT Giveaway - Congrats jlubas!

First post in your forum!

I absolutely love your knives (think I've mentioned that elsewhere) but haven't had a chance to actually see one in person. Here's to hoping!

I just stumbled upon your sub-forum and website tonight. Your knives and tools are amazing! While I am not an aficianado (at anything) I know quality and craftsmanship when I see it. I particularly like what you are doing with the chisel grinds in D2 and your artistry concerning tool design. Keep up the great work and congrats on 10K.

Thanks for the chance.

Last edited:
First post in your forum!

I absolutely love your knives (think I've mentioned that elsewhere) but haven't had a chance to actually see one in person. Here's to hoping!

Much appreciated! ...very nice to hear!

I just stumbled upon your sub-forum and website tonight. Your knives and tools are amazing! While I am not an aficianado (at anything) I know quality and craftsmanship when I see it. I particularly like what you are doing with the chisel grinds in D2 and your artistry concerning tool design. Keep up the great work and congrats on 10K.

Thanks for the chance.

Thanks! That makes my whole day. :D

Get those last minute entries in, I'll draw here soon!

Oh that would be a sweet prize, getting one or you knives! :D I hope this is still goin on.. if so coun't me in! Thanks Daniel :)

-Paul

I was just going through my knives and found the KCT for this giveaway! I took off to visit family and never finished the drawing. Back on! :D

Im in, thank you! Absolutely love your work (your taste in music is pretty right on too!). Hope to own a blade of yours in the near future.

Back