16 Years and still going strong....

Garth Reckner

16 years ago today I married the love of my life. She is my rock and the reason why I can do what I do. When I am playing with knives all day she runs the homestead and cares for the children.

I really married up, much better than I deserve.

Those of you who got to meet her at Blade Show this year know what I am talking about. Way to smart and beautiful for me (just nobody tell her that). Dont want her to figure out she could do a whole lot better.

Garth

A beautiful partnership, my friend. Happy Anniversary to you both. Here's to many more!

Congratulations! Hope to meet her someday.

I hope that she does not share your liking of that horrible 'Hillbilly Highball' :rolleyes:

Me and the hootwife celebrate 25 next month.

Whenever possible, I recommend a gun girl. I got one, you should too.

Congrats Garth and his Missus

As they say we all have a better half, u my Brother got Lucky, as I, and she filled my 4 chambers wid da kids Boog, Bud, Pretty, and we all have a Favorite, God bless U and yours and as always KEEP EM SHARP

Happy Anniversary !!!!! Congrats and all the best.

Nice to have a good woman and even better to recognize her for it. Congratulations and here is to a lifetime of happiness

Congrat's to you both!!!:thumbsup:

Hope a nice celebration is in order for you guys this weekend and the weather goes easy on ya!

Happy Anniversary Brother!!! Cheers to your success, love, and happiness together!!

Congrats!!! its a very lucky man that has that ... and an even wiser man that knows what he has.

Wishing you many more

Back