16 Years and still going strong....

Happy Anniversary. She's a keeper for sure. It was a pleasure to get to meet her at the show and sit around and talk after dinner Saturday night.

Happy Anniversary Brother!!! Congrats to you and the Misses and Many More....:thumbsup:

Happy anniversary !! And many more . This is cause for celebration. Tequila for everyone today!!

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Garth!

Congrats, Garth!

Maggie and I did 26 years on June 29th.

She likes knives almost as much as I do - she just looks better doing it. ;^)

Buy her a knife, you have access to some good ones...

best

mqqn

Congratulations, Garth!! :)
Happy Anniversary, and here's hoping for many more to come. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A man needs a faithful companion for the good times and the bad...Your wife is valued above gold & rubies-- even INFI!

16 years ago today I married the love of my life. She is my rock and the reason why I can do what I do. When I am playing with knives all day she runs the homestead and cares for the children.

I really married up, much better than I deserve.

Those of you who got to meet her at Blade Show this year know what I am talking about. Way to smart and beautiful for me (just nobody tell her that). Dont want her to figure out she could do a whole lot better.

Garth
Congratulations Garth, I just hit 35 years myself Saturday, mustard been a good week to get married. ;) :)

Congratulations! For the years you have and the many more to come.

My curiosity overtakes me. What does the wife of the Busse Production and Custom Shop Manager carry? The possibilities!

Back