1st GAW for KREW MEMBERS ONLY

Enter Your Krew # Thats It + Photo of Knife you Want (No EW Stone Please above my Budget) Current Ka-Bar Production Please

I will see what I can Do to Make it Happen

GOOD LUCK

Will Work 1 or 2 of these into the Mix Ka-Bar pre-production examples note for Collecting ONLY they did not get finished and are not for Use

KEEP EM SHARP

Last edited:
What the heck, I'll go first... :D Although, I never see "first post" win anything. I'm in.

KaBar Krew #17

I'll go for the biggest pre-production collector model you can part with (I like Bowies, etc) OR......

One of these bad boys from the Big Brother line. Why?? Well, I don't have one yet. of course. :D
(All stock photos from Tomars, since I don't have one of them, nor have I seen them in the wild.
Kabar Big Brother Family.jpg

Edit: Anyone else having to go back in and re-post their photos to have them show up?

KA-BAR KREW #20. I'd be happy to own any KA-BAR knife, aka whatever you would like, if I win. Thanks for the opportunity, appreciate it.

EDIT: What the hell, I'd like to have a KA-BAR Combat Kukri:

2.jpg

Last edited:
Ka-Bar Krew Member #18 reporting in.

You know, I've been thinking about this for a while now. The Kabar I have wanted most for a while is the BK16. I've got some lust for a few other blades as well (JAB Parangatang for one), but the BK16 is what I've been wanting for... a long while (since before it came out). I might as well ask for one of those. And yes, apparently I have problems spending money on myself, as its not like the BK16 is rare, or somehow exorbitantly expensive. Oh well, it is what it is :p.

And of course, since I don't own one, this is not my photo. Its one from a fellow Beckerhead though, so I feel a bit better for using it :).
yX61R.jpg

Thanks again, this is very generous of you :).

KBK#22
Wow nuto, that's very generous, a pick your own!

Ka-Bar Combat Kukri!!!

2.jpg

Thanks for Krankin these boards up with this!!!

Last edited:
KREW #16 - I would love to have a leather handled Navy Mk1.

2225_INFO.jpg

or an EK #5
or a dogshead utility -- LV did a great job on that review...

Last edited:
KREW #23 - Thanks for a chance at this generous GAW! I have edited my post because while looking over the catalog for the millionth time I realized that I can't really decide. I don't have any traditional s yet so I would really like a #6123CU KA-BAR® Dog’s Head Coppersmith Wharncliffe Barlow

picture from the website!

6123CU_INFO.jpg

Last edited:
In please, Krew #24

If i win id like a US Army version Ka-bar.

Sheath_US-Army_Leather_h_lg.png

Thank you very much for the chance at an awesome GAW.

Last edited:
KBK #25.

If I win, I'd like a leather Mark 1 as well.

2225_INFO.jpg

Thanks, Nuto!

Last edited:
Worldwood nice photo please select current production unless Guyon wants to Donate knife in photo if you are winner
Nice photo Guyon

Amazing give away.

Krew #21

I'd go for one of these...

Dog's Head Coppersmith Barlow

edit: photo credit to Ka-Bar's catalog

Last edited:
KrewMan #19
The Gamestalker for my neice.

Thanks for the very generous GAW!!!!

Last edited:
Worldwood nice photo please select current production unless Guyon wants to Donate knife in photo if you are winner
Nice photo Guyon

Sorry about that!! Post edited.

Guyon should donate the RBK to me either way though right??? :D

Since im already posting i might as well ask now... Have you ever made a thread on those pre-production collector blades in the first post? Im curious about them, very cool!!

No Not as of yet worldwood, but will be getting out shortly as hope snow storm tomorrow is last, then the steel can come out and play Thanks for the IDEA

No Not as of yet worldwood, but will be getting out shortly as hope snow storm tomorrow is last, then the steel can come out and play Thanks for the IDEA

Awesome man, i look forward to more info on them and some out of sheath pics as well whenever you get to it!! :D

Back