1st GAW for KREW MEMBERS ONLY

I really would like to join, but I only have 1 thread so far and don't wanna flood the subforum with threads just to join

Some members have flooded the sub JUST to join!!! It's cool, but as has been said, they gotta be interesting. But seeing a person open up three threads with different subjects, within the same hour is not uncommon. Good luck.

Some members have flooded the sub JUST to join!!! It's cool, but as has been said, they gotta be interesting. But seeing a person open up three threads with different subjects, within the same hour is not uncommon. Good luck.

See, that's what I don't want to do. being a KREW-member shouldn't be a 1-day-spamathon worthy position, I feel like I should integrate naturally rather than bullrush wildly into this nice place.

See, that's what I don't want to do. being a KREW-member shouldn't be a 1-day-spamathon worthy position, I feel like I should integrate naturally rather than bullrush wildly into this nice place.

Well, I agree with you. It took me many moons to come up with relevant posting material (Spyderco took the longest, over a year, haha). Having said that, some are just quicker than others, or have more to say. One of the Beckerhead requirements is that the post have to have substance in order to qualify as a legit thread. And, some of the more motivated ones do stick around and contribute in the usual fashion. I was just making an observation.

I would like to be #49 but my application is pending. I'm patient, though. :) Still waiting in the Beckerhead thread as well, and that's been a while.

Ok, it's official: I'm KBK #49. If I won I'd like to try out the Large Heavy Bowie

Ok wife does not meet the requirements that said 1 to go and this one will come to an end way to go KingMc and the rest of the crew so as long as the Hurricane does not take out my 85 foot white oak think you all will get a kick out of the winner selection process and there will be 1 or 2 runner ups Thanks to all Krew and who is gonna be the last?

Alright! Good job King! Ready to see this get under way! nutoknives sure keeps things interesting!

I do not intend for anyone to follow my lead please as this will not be for the inexperienced, or the over 50 crowd no insult intended as I am in that crowd just a little crazier than most Hurricane out to sea so my tree ok for this one, come on now, 1 Krew to go, if not by 10-23-2015 I am calling this one before I get to old

Tree in question

Too old? nonsense :p You appreciate things more with age ;) especially fine cutting tools!

I'm a bit confused now. What is it with the tree? Do we have to take one down with a folder?:D

No tree removal for this one. Figured I would kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes, was gonna wait till the end but here goes. Will do selection of this GAW 70' up a white oak by throwing a knife to a panel of numbers on the ground, also I will be hanging from a BK2 strategically placed in said tree that covers my becker thread also and a couple of other Idea's kicking around so no Tree Removal but said tree does need a pruning so maybe a Kabar folder for some suckers and maybe a Big fixed blade chopping up some high limbs so lets get that last Krew member on Board and away I go

Will be blindfolded as than no question whether fair or not, sorry do not like Hospital's so thats out of question just picked up a nice knife for the high limbs come on 1 to go or 17 Days

Can I be in? Thankzzzz #42

I'd love a 10. It's been poking my eye out for a while now...
Though that might be a local figure of speech which I've just literally translated :)

View attachment 584210

Edit: this gon be gooood. Knife throwing at numbers, blindfolded. What could go wrong :D

Back