1st Hinderer on the way

Discovered Hinderer through the collaborations with ZT and have been a fan from a distance for a while now. Finally saved up and have a 3.5 XM Spearpoint on the way. Cant wait to get the real deal in my hands!

Let us know what you think when you get it. Here's my spear pointy slicer next to my Battle Blue Bowie. Both have some extra goodies on them.

9017e5e0663aeb007a622883538e86d4.jpg

c1c9fcda4548f75fa2a692a0f7f5e62a.jpg

Mike

Those two sure are gorgeous! Do you prefer one of those grinds to the other? I've never been a big bowie guy myself.

Hinderer knives are so well made. They have honestly ruined other knives I once thought had good fit and finish.

Those two sure are gorgeous! Do you prefer one of those grinds to the other? I've never been a big bowie guy myself.

I never liked the Bowie until I got one. Cuts well and intimidating looking if you need it for that.

I got my first Hinderer about a month ago (also a 3.5" spearpoint ). I now have my fourth on the way. They are like potato chips "you can't have just one"

....EDIT......

Not sure why I am struggling so much lately with Forum Management..... must be the Volume of rude or unnecessary subject matter.
This IS a thread started by an Op that is excited about his New Knife and doesn't need to be sullied by a belly aching complaint post.
IF you have an issue YOU think rises to a Warranty claim - READ the STICKIES FIRST and then contact Rob via email.

This IS NOT the PLACE.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming featuring Grumpy McRubi in "Everybody Be Happy or I KeelYa"

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my first Hinderer about a month ago (also a 3.5" spearpoint ). I now have my fourth on the way. They are like potato chips "you can't have just one"

This is definitely true. I got my first hinderer, a 3 inch slicer, off the exchange last week and am already on the lookout for a 3" spanto.

We meet the 3 Thursday of every month. We tell our Wives it's a support group to try and help Quit the Addiction But really we all get together and sharpen our Kinives and enter
Drawings for another Knife :)

^ Where's this located at? It seems as though I need to attend as well. I'll bring chips and dip!

Just got home and opened up the box. What a knife was my initial impression. I don't think ive ever held such a quality folder in my hands. Im almost scared to use it haha. Definitely NEED more!!

Just got home and opened up the box. What a knife was my initial impression. I don't think ive ever held such a quality folder in my hands. Im almost scared to use it haha. Definitely NEED more!!

Wonderful. What color scale/handle?

I had a similar experience....
After my 560BW I put my sights on a xm18 3,5'' spanto.
Well, to me it's definitely worth my hard earned [emoji387] . My only edc folder at the moment, on duty or off duty....
Congrats and enjoy in good health[emoji106]

Back