1st Production Run CQC-T, SOLD OUT!!! MORE COMING!!!

Hey Andy!

How ya doing bud? I sent you an email but who knows if you ever got it. Hope things are going real well for you and your wife. Hows Washington State? I love Seattle. Been there three time during there summer. What an awesome place. Got good freinds there too.. Maybe next time I am back up there we could get together. Take care.

Andy,

I got charged on my Credit Card. Does that mean the Hawk is on its way???:eek:

WTF...

I sent you an e-mail reply earlier.

You were charged in error and I am fixing that now.

Your hawk is NOT en route.

I wish I could check the forums more often.

I am waiting on one more piece of info to post the ship date for the CQC-Ts and I should have that today.

Thanks all.

Andy Prisco said:
WTF...

I sent you an e-mail reply earlier.

You were charged in error and I am fixing that now.

Your hawk is NOT en route.

I wish I could check the forums more often.

I am waiting on one more piece of info to post the ship date for the CQC-Ts and I should have that today.

Thanks all.

Andy,
Am I reading into this correctly? You do not charge until the item is shipped? because I was charged for my CQC-T back on 13 Dec 2005. Look forward to your reply.
r/
Cretemite

Hi,
See my question to Andy- No. !5 in this thread. i guess Andy's answer applies also to you.
Bests,
Shmulik

It depends on when the customer placed his order...we had a series of orders that were mistakedly billed in advance and it should not have happened. I reached out to several of those customers by phone to notify them. It is possible that I didn't connect with a few folks, as I read this.

Get with me offline and I'll square you away.

Schmulik...did you receive my e-mail?

Andy Prisco said:
It depends on when the customer placed his order...we had a series of orders that were mistakedly billed in advance and it should not have happened. I reached out to several of those customers by phone to notify them. It is possible that I didn't connect with a few folks, as I read this.

Get with me offline and I'll square you away.

Schmulik...did you receive my e-mail?

Andy - thanks for the reply, email sent to you and info on 26 Mar. look forward to your reply

Andy, I checked my Credit Card and still no refund. Unless I am getting the hawk, I would like a credit on my card.

Andy Prisco said:

Andy,

You also charged my card last January when I placed my order on-line at ATC. That has made me nervous sense more than two months has past w/o the CQC-T showing up. You too said you'd credit my master card three weeks ago and still no credit. My bank has told me to file a fraud complaint against ATC with MC, but I'm reluctant because I know you're an honest (and busy) man. Please e-mail me with what is going on and credit my account.

I'd love to keep the order, but only if I'm not billed until the hawk is shipped.

Thanks,
Don

All,

I am on Ft. Lewis all day 3/28 for an invitation-only vendor day. Our phones are down at the moment and I'm trying to troubleshoot that problem while prepare for the show.

As some of you know, I am completely a one-man-show these days and I am overwhelmed.

WTF and DonG...I will issue your credits to our merchant provider in Wednesday night's settlement. It typically takes 24-48 hours from that point for credits to post to the card issuing bank. When the CQC-Ts are complete, you'll have an opportunity to re-issue payment and claim your CQC-T if you still want one at that time. The sheaths arrived today and the new OD trim against the black looks fabulous.

I apologize to both of you for the inconvenience of our ordering and payment system...and my subsequent delay in attending to your credits.

I would appreciate that further discussion about any individual orders take place with me by phone or e-mail. Unnecessary impressions can be communicated by the direction this thread might take and I want to nip it in the bud now. We have been in business since Jan 2001 and our reputation for quality products and personal attention is nothing short of excellent.

I am ultimately responsible for any mistake that ATC makes with an order, a payment, or a misdirected shipment. If the fault is mine, I always make it right. Anyone who has followed this forum for the past five years, knows that.

Thank you.

Have dozens of ATC products. Great products, Great company history, Great customer service !!! I'LL BE BACK

DUSTY ONE said:
Have dozens of ATC products. Great products, Great company history, Great customer service !!! I'LL BE BACK

I too own a ATC (V-TAC) hawk....I'm very impressed with it. Not too sure about the customer service.

DonG...

Thank you for your e-mail.

I already addressed your concerns here and in your other thread.

You are welcome to contact me with any further questions.

Presumably, you have no further issues.

Thank you.

Andy

I am afraid i did not find this site till now, I had to put a stop on the credit card due to not hearing from you via telephone on the CQC-T. Glad to hear you are having another run. I wil be happy to release the credit card hold if you can give me a staus on ETA. i would be happy to do a commemorative if they are not gone.

J Bollmeyer

No sweat Rico...your order from 2/26 was received three times by our system on that day, so you received three confirmations. A message was left for you at your office on 2/27.

We are not doing another Commemorative.

I will call you again, today.

Back