• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boker 2 congresses

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
first up is a Boker Congress Whittler in rosewood. I bought this 2nd hand and it's supposedly unused but it did have a few spots that I touched up on my strop. It would make a nice user congress.

Next up is an older congress from 1977 according to http://www.knifecollector.net/BokerStoryKnives.html . The knife isn't in the best shape as the middle pin sticks out a bit and there's cracks in the scales at that pin. There are other signs of it's age but I think it's mostly unused, I haven't used it at least. I bought this 2nd hand as well.

I would like to get $75 for both shipped, paypal G&S. Turns out, 4-blades are too many for me and I just greatly prefer 2 or 3-bladed traditionals much more.

I will try to get my own pictures of the congress whittler when I get home as I forget to grab some before heading out the door. Below are the pictures from the previous seller.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

SKGMQEXl.jpg

i0OpQWUl.jpg

04FIEv9l.jpg

I will entertain trade offers as well for something with less blades.

I've got a Boker beer barrel whittler that's not up to much. There's a small gap on one of the scales but I've never used or carried it. I can send pictures if you'd like. Interested in the rosewood fella if that'd work.
Send me a message if you'd like.

I would be interested in that transaction. I'll send a PM, swap some pics and see what we can come up with.

Back