• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Kahr .40cal 7rnd mags for trade.

19-3ben

Gold Member
Standard Kahr .40 cal mags. 7 round, like what would fit a TP40. I have two of them. Will work in any Kahr .40cal, but for those with shorter grips they might extend past the grip.

They are opened and being sold without box, so I will call them used, but I don't know that anyone could tell. They look just about brand new to me.

Looking mostly to trade for knives. I will give approximate trade value around $45-50 for the two together.

Optimally the trade would be a Spyderco H1 folder. Not the D-fly, but something larger like the Salt or Pacific salt, serrated. After that I'm open to options. A traditional would be nice, as would a relatively small fixed blade (3-4" range is my sweet spot), perhaps a folder... basically I'm open is what I'm saying.

But I really would like to see if I can nab an H1.

Please PM me rather than posting in here. It's just easier to check that way, but I will be checking in here anyway.

Last edited:
Back