2010 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guy's it's been a long couple of weeks up here. Swick 2 is in as I said earlier and the sheaths will be $25 shipped for neckers. I'll post up a thread with pics and whatnot Tomorrow night. For those that don't wanna wait till Tomorrow, the standard sheaths will follow the design of the last batch of Swick 1 sheaths with the half moon thumb release. Of course, I take requests. PP addy is kiah@customkydex.com . Just put a note of what it's for with details.

Thanks,
Kiah

Edit: Can't find the blasted camera battery charger. Hold tight, I'll hunt it down in the morning.

Last edited:
Did you ever get any of the Coyote kydex in?

I did, bro. Yours will go out in the morning with a bunch of other stuff. The valley just cleared over the weekend, so I'll be getting to town then.

OK, sorry for the lack of pics guys. Lost my camera charger, and haven't been able to get through the valley to get a new one. Samsh05, If you mean one of my belt loop/g-clips, the total would be $30. If you mean one of my standard belt loops plus a Spyderco G-Clip, I'll have to look up the price on Spydie clips.

Have you been able to get that red one out, Kiah?

Going out in the morning with the rest of the packages, Russ. Got sidetracked on some stuff, and then the storms got me.

Right on, no prob. :thumbup:

Do you have a Mora Allaround? Gonna pick up a couple sometime soon and am going to want some secure pants for em eventually. If, I'll mail you one.

I know your busy, don't worry about it. I sent a payment for a sheath at the end of last week. Since I have a few things to send your way in the near future anyway, I will buy extra belt attachments then. Thanks!

Right on, no prob. :thumbup:

Do you have a Mora Allaround? Gonna pick up a couple sometime soon and am going to want some secure pants for em eventually. If, I'll mail you one.

An Allround was ordered last week and should be here Tomorrow I believe.. :thumbup:

First off, sorry for my absence, lack of communication, and delays the last little bit. A bunch of stuff has been hitting me from every direction the last little while and it's caused me to fall behind in the things I needed to do here. That said, all orders pre May 1st are in the mail and should get where they're going in the next couple of days. All orders post May 1st till now will be shipped out later this week. Anyone having an order that's late, let me know, and I'll make it up to you.

Secondly, this whole sheath making thing has been a side project since I started. I've gotten better at it every day and really enjoy doing it and trying new things. Unfortunately, it's been treated as such and everything else has kinda gotten in the way, leading to periods of delays, disorganization, and sucky communication sometimes on my part. It's been stressful on me, and unfair to you guys. Also, I've also got a million ideas bouncing around in my head and no time to implement 'em. As such, I've got three options.

1. Stop taking orders and go back into hobby mode.
  2. Keep at the pace I am, and end up in Robert's shoes.
  3. Dive head first into it, take a shot at fulltime, and be the best damn plastic bender I can be.
Considering the enjoyment I get from sheathmaking, I've decided to give option 3 a shot. As such, I'm gonna actually be around now. Comms will improve, turnaround will improve, and I'll be able to get to all the nifty little stuff I've been trying to find the time to do. The website will be up in some form by Tomorrow night one way or another and this forum will start seeing more content.

On a side note, a lot of threads are gonna vanish in the next few minutes. They'll be in the archive if you need them. New threads will be taking the place of still relevant ones.

Again, I appreciate the patience and coolness of you guys on my haphazard running of this whole thing till now. The future's looking bright and we're gonna get this thing moving in the right direction. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Kiah

Last edited:
Who are you again :confused: do I know you?
nosferatu.jpg

Hah, I feel like him the last couple of days. Took a chunk of plastic in the eye, and sunlight has had me cringing. The computer monitor's just now getting bearable.

Sorry about that. Maybe you're just not cut out to work with plastic. Let me know when you're back on the job. I have some gear needs its own personal body armor.

I am very pleased that you chose #3.
With one in hand and one on the way I still have MANY sheath poor blades that need your help.
I just spied my Nighthawk sheath in the gallery! Can't wait for it to get here!
Keep up the great work.

ten

:thumbup:, friend.

I look forward to your new projects. I must say, you are the most innovative kydex bender I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back