2011 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheaths for the Victorinox 3.25" Nylon handled parers.

Made up 5 (3 Sold, 2 left) of these a while back in .093 desert digi-cam. Come with paracord for neck carry/pack carry/dangler. Eyelets are spaced for small TL or Spyderco G-Clip, or to piggyback on anything with 1" spacing ( I can add another eyelet at 1.5" if you shoot me a note.)

Gonna say $17.50 shipped FC on these.

attachment.php

In my attempted continuance to actually use this forum. :cool:

Comtech Stinger Kydex hats. These are for the Original Stinger. Come with keychain, but can be used for neck carry or belt dangling as well.

$7.50 shipped each.

attachment.php

Got 1 extra Desert Digi-cam sheath for the Fiskars 14" or 8" hatchet.

$25 shipped.

attachment.php

Sheaths for the Victorinox 3.25" Nylon handled parers.

Made up 5 (3 Sold, 2 left) of these a while back in .093 desert digi-cam. Come with paracord for neck carry/pack carry/dangler. Eyelets are spaced for small TL or Spyderco G-Clip, or to piggyback on anything with 1" spacing ( I can add another eyelet at 1.5" if you shoot me a note.)

Gonna say $17.50 shipped FC on these.

attachment.php

YES! :eek: Damnit, how did you know I needed one of these! Is this in house? Do I need to jump on it now?

The sheaths they sell for these suck majorly....completely unsafe.

hello my friend,just checking to see if your taking new orders?i need your skills again for a couple knives i have.thanks

I am. Send me an email, bro, and we'll get it sorted out.

Just a heads up, PayPal will likely be dropped as a payment option.

As most of you know, I live out in the boonies. As a few of you know, when the local 911 system decided route numbers sucked, my address was changed to a street number, and then another, and then another. During this time, USPS updated their records to match the first address I was given, and stopped there.

So, when my PP debit card expired and I failed to receive a new one, I called and talked to several people at PayPal about the situation. Not a single one could grasp the concept and they refused to let me update my address. I was finally told to deactivate the card that never arrived, and apply for a new one. Simple enough. Somehow this set PP's system into batshit insane mode, and my PP account has been put on lockdown. To resolve this issue, I need to send them copies of my driver's license, SS card, bills with my name and addy, and probably a blood sample at this point. Since they want all this stuff to have my old address on it (and the name "Kiah"), and it aint gonna, my relationship with PP (which started as soon as they opened) is probably kaput. And frankly if they're too stupid to figure out an address change doesn't make me a hacker, then that may be for the best.

I'm looking into alternatives at the moment. Feel free to make suggestions. As it stands Today, I can still receive PP for the next week (dependent on amount). After that, it will be dropped if the douchebags in PP CS can't conclude that I am me.

Kiah consider yourself lucky. At least they didn't empty your bank accoun t or freeze your acocunt with thousands of dollars in it like they have thousands of other folks.

Giver thanks they are crooks.

Kiah consider yourself lucky. At least they didn't empty your bank accoun t or freeze your acocunt with thousands of dollars in it like they have thousands of other folks.

Giver thanks they are crooks.

They did manage to rack me up $1200 in bank charges a while back (which I'm still trying to fix), but I chocked it up to a one time thing and partially to my own stupidity for not understanding their delay system and let it go because of an apparent need for PP's service. Looks like I probably should have figured it out then.

Eh, just a heads up, but it looks like this mess has broken my domain name payment as well, so site is down till i can fix it. Eh.

Eh, just a heads up, but it looks like this mess has broken my domain name payment as well, so site is down till i can fix it. Eh.

OK, took care of the website issue. (Thanks, Russ).

Woot. PP just emailed me. After reviewing scans of my DL, birth certificate, SS card, a long winded note of explanation with a suggestion to call my postmaster, and confirming a new bank account, PP has decided that I am me. So, I will be accepting PP again.

I will be adding other options, so this doesn't happen again, but I'm happy they got it straightened out all the same.

paypal used to allow customers to have two accounts. some people use one for personal and one for business.

you could use one for taking payments, and the other for sending money and those handy paypal subscriptions.

Where I've been out the last couple weeks, my email is a bit backed up. I've replied to a few, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, I've still got 167 to go. Gonna knock 'em out Tomorrow evening, and if I miss ya, try again.

I'm settled in to get my groove going. Gonna set up a new email system this weekend because my current one is a PitA, the website is (re)done and needs uploading, and I've got some coolness coming up around Tuesday or Wednesday.

Dyed graphics are a go and they're fricken' sweet. Slot cutting rig needs a few tweaks and then hopefully everything's getting slotty goodness. I do love me some slots.

hee hee hee
good time to send a buncha emailz to test your new system :p

Argh!!! Everything's piled up right now. Give it itll Monday and they'll all be sorted into my "Crazy Supermod" folder which will autoreply with pictures of goats and lolcats until the madness ends. :thumbup:.

ah ha i see i need to reactivate a few old email accts for purposes of subterfuge :eek:

Gonna be busy here till Monday myself
NYC tomorrow
knife show Saturday
family Sunday.
Monday it is, automated email hell

lol-045.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back