2011 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the website coming along? Almost there?

It's done. Just been ironing out the kinks. Meant to have it up by now, but I've been in in out of the woods for days dragging in deadfall. I'll get her uploaded in a day or two.

Cool :thumbup:

Hey, this means I can now brag about having "old school" CKbK. CKbK...I feel like I should come up with some hand signs....

:D

Right on. I'm sure that'll cut down on email queries about other stuff as well (pricing, colors, materials, etc.).

Just a heads up. Gonna be offline mostly for the next few days. Be back this weekend or Monday. :thumbup:

If it's for fun, enjoy yourself :thumbup:

If it's for business...well, i suppose you should still try to enjoy yourself... :)

If it's for fun, enjoy yourself :thumbup:

If it's for business...well, i suppose you should still try to enjoy yourself... :)

Little of both brother. Ain't going anywhere, just taking some free days to get some stuff straightened out and play in the woods a little. I'll still be checking in, but figured I'd post a note.

Here's that pic, bro.

attachment.php

Attachments

• owenm_basic.jpg
    owenm_basic.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,631
Excellent work:thumbup:
That sheath for the Busse is about as solid as it gets. Never seen better fit or retention.
I can finally use my necker as a necker, too, instead of just in a pocket.

Really love the gray color..shoot, really love the whole sheath on the Mondt. Something about that sheath-it came out *just right*. That's my beater around the house, "cardboard knife", etc. but I guess I'll have to carry it some now, too.

Thanks, bro. :thumbup:

Quick and dirty spray paint job on the Hatchet. The mismatched color was annoying me. I should probably tie an orange lanyard on the hatchet though....

bc81fe1f.jpg

975cfffe.jpg

Looks good. I've thought about plasti-dipping mine in that area. I do like the orange though, and have most of my choppers marked bright in one way or another. When I take down a tree that needs to be moved in sections, that orange sticking out helps me find it between trips.

Yeah, I know. I'm going to tie an orange fob on there, see if it works out fine with the grip.

They've actually been redesigned. Two designs. One for tossing around and one for belt carry. I'll get pics up later this week.

Would love to see pics of either of these models.

Thanks,

-Richard.

Would love to see pics of either of these models.

Thanks,

-Richard.

Sorry for forgetting about this. I'll try to get pics up Tomorrow.

where might one look at these sheaths and order one?

thank you in advance

Didn't get a chance Today, but I'll get it up Tomorrow if the electricity and interwebs hold out.

Yup, I'm cool. I've got a few things to deal with this morning and I'll get pics up in the next few hours.

Edit: Scratch that. Camera needs charging. It'll be later Tonight or in the morning.

Last edited:
Sorry for the holdup on getting pics up guys. Went out earlier to snap some and do some other stuff outside and took a tumble on the ice bouncing my noggin and my camera off a porch step. Gotta glue the battery pack back together (on the camera, not my noggin) and I'll get pics up first thing in the morning. EDDAKA and Quarter Tank, you have a Fiskars sheath on the house for your patience in me getting pics up. QT, send me your addy, and EDDAKA I'll get back to your PM on the other stuff in the morning as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back