2011 Model Fiskars Hatchet Kydex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I order one of these in black kydex for the Fiskars X7?

Edited...found your webste and placed an order last night.

Last edited:
Can I order one of these in black kydex for the Fiskars X7?

Edited...found your webste and placed an order last night.

Got it, bro.

Would like to buy a belt drop kit, for the X15 Kiadex,if possible?

Sorry I missed your other post my friend. I've been on a bit of a semi-sabbatical and haven't been online much. I'll get you one out this week. You'll need a 13/64" bit for the holes.

While I'm here, I've got a pile of emails and PMs to get back to. Most are well past their reasonable response time, but I'm gonna sit down Tomorrow and reply to everything anyway.

Thanx, Kiah.

Just send me a PayPal invoice to cover the cost + shipping,please.
Appreciate the info on drill bit size.

Plus.... I've got another oddball job for you....will email you details,and see if you're interested.

~Gnarly

Kiah,

Email sent. Another bizarre request!

Got it and replied bro. Not a problem.

All emails from the last week are replied to. I'll get to any older Tomorrow. My PM box is officially maxed out as of 30 seconds ago, so I'll get to PMs after I clean the box Tomorrow as well.

I sent you a message... Found the old post from 2009.. I would like one in black. Can you send me a pm with total cost and your PayPal info so I can get it out to you?
Awesome work btw!

Ordered one on the 3rd, haven't heard anything... Anyone know if Kiah is out of town or something??

Hey Christof. Been busy with orders and haven't been online. Your sheath is done along with other current Fiskars orders (I tend to do them in batches) and will be headed out at the beginning of the week.

FANTASTIC Kiah!!
So excited to get it, then I can quit carrying it around like a doof! ;-)

Thanks for getting back to me!

FANTASTIC Kiah!!
So excited to get it, then I can quit carrying it around like a doof! ;-)

Thanks for getting back to me!

Apologies to Christof and anyone else I kept waiting. All Fiskars orders up to the 13th are inbound. Next batch will go out Wednesday.

On that note, and one that I should've dropped a month ago, the 2011 model Fiskars sheaths died with 2011. All sheaths made this month and beyond will be the 2012 model. It features universal mounting options and improved retention and insertion.

Fiskars 2012.jpg

On an unrelated note, emails are backed up and will be gotten to over the weekend.

Thanks,
Kiah

Finished and will be headed out Tomorrow, bro.

Great!

Was it a pain to make your hatchet-style thumb break sheath for a 6" blade?

And didja like that knife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back