1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

2011 Model Fiskars Hatchet Kydex

Discussion in 'Kiahdex Sheath Systems' started by Kiah, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    Sorry, bro. Missed your post. Didn't manage to make the PO when I meant to, but you should have it inhand Tomorrow or Wednesday.

It was a pain enough that you probably own the only one I'll ever do. Not really difficult as much as mind numbingly tedious. On that note, it takes a bit of technique to pop it in clean everytime. Just start with the spine of the tip where it goes and it should snap right into place.

I liked the blade style and material on the handle, but the finger grooves weren't lined up for my hand. Nice knife overall though. Still haven't had a minute to play the cord and locks, but I'm in love with the scalpel. Been using it to tape blades and it's so much nicer than a utility knife.

While I'm here I'm gonna lock this up as the 2011 model is done. Will post a couple pics of the new model and loop later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.