2016 Kizer Offcial Product Catalog

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
A bit late for various reasons, but here you are:

2016 Kizer Product Catalog:

Dropbox Link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmukx2pi8mrr9sd/Kizer USA 2016 Catalog concise.pdf?dl=0

Google Drive Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4TlmcJ7l0VaS2JaMWJPSXU1Tm8/view?usp=sharing

In 2016, we will have three main divisions for our Kizer brand products. They are as the following:

VANGUARD:
Tools share a common goal and purpose. That purpose is PERFORMANCE, reliable to the end. Kizer brings you the VANGUARD series. Created with the purpose of distilling the essence of our BLADESMITH and PRIME series into tools that excel in being used. This may not be your only knife, but this will be the knife you carry and use every day!

PRIME:
Bold, ambitious, and built with uncompromising quality. Take PRIDE in the Kizer PRIME series. No matter where you are, always expect the unexpected. When others rely on you to keep them safe, rely on Kizer's PRIME series to perform as reliably as its flawless worksmanship. Always be at the ready, and Kizer's PRIME knives will add an elegant final touch!

BLADESMITH:
Bladesmith is our collaboration/partnerships with the custom knife world. We license designs from custom knife makers and forge a partnership utilizing the best from both sides. The custom designers bring their innovative and unique designs, we bring our highly specialized technical manufacturing expertise and quality. Together, we create products that proudly bears the names of the designer and Kizer Cutlery.

Innovation is power. Always living on the edge, Always searching for the unknown, Always braving the next horizon. Whether overbuilt to take on the world, or emerge stylish and full of grace, Innovation is the separation from the mundane. Collaborating with some of the best creative minds in knife making and designs, Kizer presents the BLADESMITH series. Exceptional Designs and Impeccable Craftsmanship, this is PASSION for neverending adventures!

Last edited:
I tried using the link to look at your new catalog. Link is saying "The file you’re looking for has been moved or deleted.
Please see this article for details on why a shared link might stop working."

Sorry guys, not sure what happened. I changed the link to point to the same file but generated a new URL for it. Please try the new URL and it should be working again.

Thank you.

Kizer

Ok, that was weird, Dropbox didn't work for me either and I'm the uploader...

Added a 2nd Google Drive Link, one of these two should work. The Google Drive Link will download only as the Catalog PDF file is too large for Google to scan (106 MB).

What kind of errors are you guys receiving? Let me know and I'll see if I need to find a different cloud storage solution.

Thank you.

Kizer

When can we expect some M390 or similar from you guys? I'm not a huge fan of S35VN. It's okay, but I'd gladly pay more for the same machining quality with a higher quality steel.

I have a Trifecta and absolutely love it. Probably gets more pocket time than any other knife.

we are working on the M390 front and will post updates when they are available to share. This process has taken a bit longer than expected, please bear with us.

thank you.

Kizer.

Great news!I hope price will not be much higher with M390.
And do you have in plans Carbon Fiber handles?Or maybe one side titanium framelock..and other side CF?

Great news!I hope price will not be much higher with M390.
And do you have in plans Carbon Fiber handles?Or maybe one side titanium framelock..and other side CF?

+1
I like S35VN a lot but love the M390! Also carbon fiber would be a great addition!

Back