2017 Bladeshow

Not this year sadly, but the Nords will be bording that wessel again in 2018...

It's in Atlanta, I feel really bad for everybody who has to deal with half of the major interstates having catastrophic failures in the last month.

It's also 3000 miles away, so I won't be going. Gotta save my vacation for other activities...

Gonna help JD and Steve Johnson set up shop, and probably Jim Bensinger and Todd Hunt as well if they dont have enough hands. Then Im gonna run around like a kid in a candy store, and hopefully eat good food and get a bit drunk with those same gents ..lol among others

I have to figure out where I'm getting my VIP pass from this year. My knife buying was on a bit of a hiatus the last two years so I have a feeling my "pass pull power" has diminished greatly. :(

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Two nights for me.

Planning to be there. Need to look into Braves schedule/tickets. The new ballpark is right across the street.

I'm gonna stop by the TM Hunt booth and act like I work there, until Todd and Cory kick me out! Possibly stop by Scott's stand and help out with what I can for USAMadeBlade!

So, change of plans I'm not going to be making this one. Too much life IS getting in the way. C'est la vie. I'll be thinking of you guys!

I just got a call from the waverly a few minutes ago, they overbooked the hotel and are having to relocate people. Has this happened to anyone else?

The blog that I write for (The Truth About Knives) will be live at 9:30 Eastern time (thats in one hour folks!) for a pre-BLADE Show special. Tune in at the FB page below to see me and my editor shooting the breeze and generally making a fool of ourselves! facebook.com/thetruthaboutknives (and like the page if you haven't already!)

Well looks like I'm officially going to be there tomorrow. Super excited, this is going to be my first blade show.

I've got a few questions for any of the regulars.

1. How is parking? Do you have to pay?
2. Can I bring other knives into the show?
3. Can I carry my CCW?

Jonny - sorry I missed you and MTM.
KJ - it was good seeing you and your lovely wife again.
had a blast, my voice may never recover.
I did more talking on Friday than I had in the first 5 months of the year -- Saturday was even busier.
the 14 hour drive was a nice break from talking -- it would have been even better without the 6 hours of rain. (I drove into the storm system an hour out of ATL and didn't escape it until I was an hour S of St Louis.)

Jonny - sorry I missed you and MTM.
KJ - it was good seeing you and your lovely wife again.
had a blast, my voice may never recover.
I did more talking on Friday than I had in the first 5 months of the year -- Saturday was even busier.
the 14 hour drive was a nice break from talking -- it would have been even better without the 6 hours of rain. (I drove into the storm system an hour out of ATL and didn't escape it until I was an hour S of St Louis.)

I know it man, us too. We didn't get to stay as long as we'd have liked. Came to proxy a few blades, chatted with Ethan & Bladite, and then took off! Maybe at the next Blade or gathering....

Back