2017 NORTHEAST BECKERHEAD FALL GATHERING.

trailbum

Gold Member
2017 NORTHEAST BECKERHEAD FALL GATHERING.
OCT 6-8
SLIM BAKER LODGE IN BRISTOL ,NH.

image.jpeg

What to expect.

Great people.

We will have Knives ,Fire, Food, and Drink.

There will be contests and workshops.

What do I need.

Bring whatever you need for the day or the weekend.

Knives.

Food, drink, camp chairs, hammocks, coolers, and such.

Trade items or whatever you want to show off.

There are a lot of great people here so come on up for the day or the whole weekend.

WHO IS GOING.
1. Me
2. Dresnor
3. Copperhead88
4. GSOM
5. Becker
6. Bearfacedkiller
7. Bladite
8. JW Bensinger
9. Alwaysoutdoors
10. Silverthorn
11. Mrs. Silverthorn
12. Littlethorn
13. TheMadIndian
14. HikingMaddy
15. SharpshooterPark

Last edited:
^Congrats!!!!

I can make it. I had a great time at the last one and would love to do it again.

Let me know how I can help and what I should bring. More sausage gravy? :D

Dangit, back to sea again...

Dayum. I didn't realize how long it's been or how much I have missed this place.....obviously, "I've been really busy" doesn't even begin to explain, even to myself. I ain't gonna deconstruct it, so....
Trailbum: thank you for putting my name on the RSVP list during my absence - and checking in to make sure I wasn't [STRIKE]tits up[/STRIKE] dead. You are a true friend. Good to see all the other names on there, too. I may not have been participating, but allay'all have never been far from my thoughts.
BFK: Biscuit gravy. Yes. Please.
I'll make suppah Saturday night. Thinking about going full-on kale krazy....except with pulled pork tacos and no kale.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'd happily eat pulled pork tacos WITH kale, but I ain't gonna be there. :p

Been getting ready, practicing my hammock skills almost every night for the past couple months. Ain't no way I'm falling out this time. The downside is that I really don't want to sleep in a regular bed anymore. Considering where/how/what I'm going to do to make indoor hammocking a reality.

My outdoor boudoir:

36278489954_3d9354ebd4_b.jpg

Speaking of which...I gotta go practice.

That looks like a great spot GSOM.
Pulled pork taco sounds great( with Kale).
Knew you were coming thought I would sign you up.
Getting close now.

Meanwhile at GSOM house...

korowai-tree-house.jpg

Impressive GSOM! My hammock has had a permanent spot all summer too but it has been getting down to 40 degrees at night here lately so I have been using it less.

71uVwi4.jpg

nJJhBho.jpg

i think i'm going to make an indoor hammock frame... 2x10s and nicely shaped but bolted up...

just screwing into some corners works but it disrupts the sheetrock integument so... eh :D

Back