2017 northeast beckerhead spring gathering.

bring a long bow or go home naked :D

bring a long bow or go home naked :D
Them's shootin' words. I don't have a longbow, sire....so, mayhaps I shall be travelling homewards au naturel....

I will be be bringing recurve stick bows, tho....and my Mathews Halon 6. I'll take technology over skill any day.

Unexpectedly, I am ashore next weekend. There's a 25% chance I'll do a drive-by if I can.

ok we plan to bring 4 large bags of chips, 3 dozen eggs and 4 lbs of bacon, Beer, a few flats of water, a couple loaves of home made bread some Irish butter, and a few blocks of colby jack cheese. Anything we should add or subtract ?

A little update on my end-some parental health issues have cropped up, so I'm gonna try to come for a couple hours on Saturday don't be suprised if I can't make it

That sucks Jim, I hope everything turns out ok. You are doing the right thing. If you can't make it you will be missed.

Sending good vibes your way.

Jeremy

i found out the welding class that i'm committed to is scheduled for May 6 now.

class ends at 3pm, and if i'm smart, i've pre-packed for show and tell, if not camping - i don't much feel up to camping this year. cheap local hotel? or a long long night in the car :D that is, if i can make it. i hope i can.

this seems like a dumb question, but i'm going to ask anyway....does the lodge have wifi? i just found out i am on-call this weekend (of course). i am still going to figure out a way to make it work, but this may mean i need to leave saturday now. we'll see.

regardless, looking forward to seeing y'all soon.

i found out the welding class that i'm committed to is scheduled for May 6 now.

class ends at 3pm, and if i'm smart, i've pre-packed for show and tell, if not camping - i don't much feel up to camping this year. cheap local hotel? or a long long night in the car :D that is, if i can make it. i hope i can.

...and that is why you aren't supposed to check the weather. ;) Yup, mod sass...

this seems like a dumb question, but i'm going to ask anyway....does the lodge have wifi? i just found out i am on-call this weekend (of course). i am still going to figure out a way to make it work, but this may mean i need to leave saturday now. we'll see.

regardless, looking forward to seeing y'all soon.

Yes there is wifi. It isn't the greatest when everyone is on bogging it down but it is available.

Jeremy

Back