• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3/16" Ratweiler from O2W - withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhmoore

Gold Member
I really wanted to love this one, but it isn't a good fit in my hand. As such, it remains as received from the Swamp - unused, unsharpened, and rarely touched. I won't shed a tear if this one stays; but I have to make the gesture, as I'm committed to making it look like I'm trying to get rid of some knives.
This one is black canvas on desert sage. It is, of course, SR101.
Withdrawn

TERMS (Important - please read)
PLEASE, DO NOT POST IN THIS AD.
I can't put it any more simply than that.
I generally honor the standard "First I'll take it"; however I reserve the option of selling/not selling to whomever I choose (and if you post in the ad, regardless of reason, I will likely choose not to sell to you)
Contact me via PM (preferred), or email directly: redacted
*If you email me, please include your bladeforums name.*
Price posted is for PayPal (Goods), and includes shipping within the US.
If you are one of those "Net to me", or "+__%" kind of sellers, please honor your own terms when making payment.
If you are a hardcore "Friends and Family"/"Gift" seller, well, I don't accept that payment method.

I am not looking for trades at this time; but I realize that some will be compelled to offer. That is okay, as long as you don't get bent if I decline. I am most likely to consider trading toward a Hinderer MP1, Begg SteelCraft Bodega, or other folders of similar quality.

Last edited:
I reduced the price a bit, in the hopes of getting this sold; so I can get it shipped by Monday. If it hasn't been taken by the time I get home Monday morning, I'll pull the ad and let it stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back