.315" S7 Prybars - Ready for Heat Treat

How far are we from some DFK tools like chisels? I'm down :)

Not far! I want to make some tools soon. One big goal is to make some hammers, I want some nice ones for general shop/knife/jewelry work and will do a run most likely.

I forged an A2 screwdriver the other day... must make more! It still needs heat treat, handle, etc but who can beat an A2 screwdriver! :D Chisels sound great too. Wood and metal... also for rock!

I have been carving sandstone for some cast Menukis...

They're Phat and Bad!!! :thumbup:

Big thanks! .315" :D Look out for more big and bad soon!

Chisel folders. :) They are coming.

:D Thanks Rolf!!! You know it!!!

Hey D, there are folk asking for more dimensions on these guys. Around 5" long?

I'd guess right around 3.5". It looks like made to attached to your key ring and 3.5" should be perfect for that size.

I'll say 4". Daniel, do we win one if we're right? [emoji56]

Last edited:
If you make a screwdriver set that is Phillips and standard. I am in. These sound like the perfect Xmas gift. Every Phillips I have I break out or wear down the edges. Snap on, Klein, craftsman doesn't matter. They all wear out and eventually strip out screws. I am unsure of the hardness needed but I know you will figure it out.

If you make a screwdriver set that is Phillips and standard. I am in. These sound like the perfect Xmas gift. Every Phillips I have I break out or wear down the edges. Snap on, Klein, craftsman doesn't matter. They all wear out and eventually strip out screws. I am unsure of the hardness needed but I know you will figure it out.
I love my Weras but they'd get tossed in the junk drawer in a second if D started making hand tools.

Just sayin...

Bobby- I think you stumped Daniel.
:D

...you remember that one time I posted that I couldn't post anything... lmao

:cool: That sounds very interesting... tool steel tools made the way the used to be made. I'm going to look into that!

I'll say 4". Daniel, do we win one if we're right? [emoji56]

:D Free pry bars for all!!! I charge a small handling fee (made over just three convenient payments!! I also include volume three of Freedom Rock on 8 track, vinyl or cassette) but wait there's more!

These are 4.5" long, 1/2" wide and 5/16" thick S7 steel

I love my Weras but they'd get tossed in the junk drawer in a second if D started making hand tools.

Just sayin...

I like it!

You guys know I like purpose driven design and tools are just that. Thanks for the kind words! I'm floored by the emall and PM response too, big thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Back