.315" S7 Prybars - Ready for Heat Treat

Very nice pry bars, when are they up for grabs?

I should have these up for sale soon but just let me know if you are interested, I'm asking $75 shipped in the US. One or two are spoken for, I'm checking on that right now. The third one own is gone...

I should mention that I stonewashed these.... they have a dark, raw industrial look. No blast before stonewash...

Damn, too late again, haha! You guys gotta stop collecting all DFK's already :p

The great/sad part is that I rarely see DFK's hit the secondary.

I'm sure D will have more of these in the future. You ever see the marlinspike he did for X? It's pretty sweet!

Damn, too late again, haha! You guys gotta stop collecting all DFK's already :p

:D I'm making more!

I got so many emails on these I ordered more steel before they were even done... but after they were done and I got more emails I realized I should have bought about 100 feet of S7! My steel took a while and just got here last night... I'll have four more soon. :D And I better order some more steel!

The great/sad part is that I rarely see DFK's hit the secondary.

I'm sure D will have more of these in the future. You ever see the marlinspike he did for X? It's pretty sweet!

Thanks Bobby! That's right! :D

Haha! You guys are too funny! That's why I like this sub-forum too, seems to have great bunch of DFK afficianados. Daniel, can you put me down for one of these please?

Too bad the steel on these will be thinner. Would like something similar to the cross hatch one you did on the last run.

^ Yep! I had to double check these and they are .25"... they seem fatty!

I have 4 almost ready to heat treat! Like i said I'm going to order more steel too, I'll be sure to include some .315" next time. :D

Back