4 Blems for 7/11

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

15 inch 23 ounce BAS by Lachhu. Chipped on horn handle near the buttcap. Super bonus buy for first time HI knife collector at $90. *SOLD*

15 inch 22 ounce Ang Khola by Anil. Minor flaw on sheath and Karda/Chakma are missing. $78.

PtEl2vP.jpg

T and b

21 inch 30 ounce Pach chirra by Ram Kumar. Awesome rig. Very slight shrinkage of satsal wood handle and Karda is missing. $118.

14 inch 20 ounce R-Knife by Lachhu. Slight shrinkage of horn handle. Steal at $68.

VkAWyjZ.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS for 15 inch 23 ounce BAS by Lachhu. Chipped on horn handle near the buttcap. Super bonus buy for first time HI knife collector at $90.

EDIT: got the Done Deal. Very excited! There's a little backstory to why a knife like this is so important to me, and I'll share it soon.

Last edited:
That R-Knife sure is barkin loud! That would make a great arrow or atlatl dart harvesting knife for river cane or bamboo! Iffen you ever had to crawl around in that stuff you know a shorter blade like that werks wonders! Good for harvesting water moccasins too:)

EMS for 15 inch 22 ounce Ang Khola by Anil. Minor flaw on sheath andKarda/Chakma are missing. $78

Got my done deal. My first 15"!

Posting in the thread doesn't count. Sending an email to Yangdu is what matters.
Sometimes folks email and don't even bother to make a post here so they are long gone and we don't even know.
That's why it's important to email first, if you don't already see a post saying someone else already did.
Sometimes Yangdu has a second she will offer so not a bad idea to email anyway.

Just got the email that someone beat me to the punch...... Again........ Dang it........

FYI....BB's collection is being sold in the exchange (He passed away in Feb of this year), you may find something that strikes your fancy. His collection was quite extensive.

FYI....BB's collection is being sold in the exchange (He passed away in Feb of this year), you may find something that strikes your fancy. His collection was quite extensive.

Shhhhhh ;)
Wish I could get more of them...... amazing collection. I hope Paul doesn't have to work too hard to sell 'em off.

Back