40 More Cities Added to Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App - Download Now!

Critter

Platinum Member
40 More Cities Added to Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App
World's First Knife Law App!
Available Now for Android, iPhone & iPad

Knife Rights Foundation has recently added 40 more cities to its groundbreaking LegalBlade™ App - Knife Laws in America™. LegalBlade™ is the world's first knife law app!

LegalBlade™ provides guidance at your fingertips to the knife laws in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and 42 cities in the U.S. with restrictive knife laws.

Knife Rights Founder and Chairman Doug Ritter notes, "While Knife Rights will continue to aggressively work to repeal bad knife laws, knowledge of the law is the first step in avoiding an unfortunate arrest, loss of your knife or other legal complications."

The LegalBlade™ App is available now in the App Store and on Google play.

Non-profit doesn't=free to exist. $2.00 is hardly bank breaking given the cost of this hobby and/or legal costs for getting caught with your proverbial pants down.

Knife Rights is a not-for-profit. You should give away the app, or have the info available on your website for free.

Some entitlements issues eh? There are plenty of places online where you can find the info for free if you want to.

Thanks for all the work Critter.

plenty of places online where you can get it for free, but to me its worth the 2 bucks to have some one else gather and put it all together.

If this thread goes off the rails and ends up getting closed, I promise anyone who contributes to the closure will be be eating some points. Fair warning.

Is there any list of the cities included? Doesn't tell me at the "playstore".

Cities are being added continuously, focusing on the largest ones with restrictive ordinances first. Last list I have is already a few cities out of date, it's an ongoing process:

Chicago, IL
New York, NY
Philadelphia, PA
Boston, MA
San Antonio, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
Dallas, TX
Las Vegas (Clark County), NV
Reno, NV
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Oakland, CA
Denver, CO
Miami (Miami-Dade County), FL
New Orleans, LA
Ocean City, MD
Detroit, MI
Lansing, MI
Minneapolis, MN
Charlotte, NC
Oklahoma City, OK
Charleston, SC
Rapid City, ND
Richmond, VA
Seattle, WA
Milwaukee, WI
Cheyenne, WY
Casper, WY
Hastings, NE
Houston, TX
San Diego, CA
Austin, TX
San Jose, CA
Baltimore, MD
El Paso, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Jacksonville, FL
Indianapolis, IN
Columbus, OH
Louisville, KY
Portland, OR

Downloaded. The way I see it, Doug will have a much easier time getting us our rights if he can prove "X" amount of people have downloaded the app and are concerned for their rights. And he may actually get paid (a little) to fight via the tiny app price.

Come on people, DOWNLOAD!

Downloaded. Thanks for the hard work.

I have to ask: was this stickied too soon? It's been 4 days and I didn't know this thread was here, because it's a sticky. Ya know what I'm saying? I can't be the only one.

Back