5160 & Krypto vs DFK & KMG - New Chopper all finished up!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I think I won.

072cp.jpg

The tip is smooth and sharp, that is a reflection of my house that makes it look angular.

030ii.jpg

Slim sheath with IWB Clip. It rides just perfectly at the waistline.

004nq.jpg

These deadly Jambi beans I bought from a Hatian will actually turn you into Zombie for a few days. :eek: The knife and sheath are both signed.

035fnu.jpg

Thick and sharp.

077on.jpg

Last edited:
Smoke and Chrome finish.
063fu.jpg

025rov.jpg

023xr.jpg

You can see the smoke and chrome patina'd IWB clip in this photo.

103pd.jpg

114gt.jpg

089kt.jpg

008hua.jpg

Last edited:
killer bee :) I love how you left the handle rawish (?) and the glow job is just awesome!

killer bee :) I love how you left the handle rawish (?) and the glow job is just awesome!

Thanks! Yeah it is a raw kind of look, I actually brought it up to 2000 grit and buffed it but I thought it didn't go well with the knife, After some experimentation I think 220 grit followed by a hand sanding with 320 and then a lot of scotchbrite pad work made it look the best. It is some grippy stuff and I plan on getting a lot more, it is sick, sick stuff.

It glows like crazy! If you are outside with it and come indoors it glows in the daylight! Thanks bro...

Really like the new blade finish,too!

That bears repeating,for emphasis.

Really like the new blade finish,too!

Top Notch Babys,Happy like a pig in shit,came in yesterday,I love it,need I say more?:Dbtw Awesome job on the sheath bro carries well& snug fit:)

Last edited:
Back