7/7

As of May 22, 2017.
IN THE FINISHING STAGES:
(In the SURVIVE! Workshop: being finished, sharpened, built, and packed up)
  • GSO-2.7: Presale orders are shipping!
  • GSO-4.1: Starting to ship in larger batches! We will be working on Preorders over the next couple of months.
  • GSO-7/7: Preorders are starting to ship out!
  • Weekly Sales orders are being worked on alongside preorders and presale orders.

34930951785_439ef79d87_b.jpg

One of the folks on the FB group received his a while back and he put up a few pictures of it.
Mighty fine looking piece of D3V!

^ Exactly! 2 years is outrageous. I ordered a 2nd on April 7th, I hope it only takes "up to 90 days". I waited 8 months once, but that was a custom. I am looking forward to trying out a Survive! knife.

I received this email. So may be shipping soon?

"I apologize for the delay. We have all of the materials for the GSO-7/7 and are working on the preorders. We are currently working on the preorders placed in March and April 2015, so it should not be too much longer until we are to your order #5169. There is a lot going on in the SURVIVE! Workshop these days. We are doing our best to get through existing preorders, but it will take several weeks from when preorders for a particular model start shipping out, until they are fulfilled. You will receive a shipping notification and tracking number when your order has been shipped. Again, I apologize for the delay.

The delay for these knives is due to our commitment to producing top quality. We believe in triple checking every knife and taking the time to make sure each order is the best it can be. Unfortunately, that can slow things down at times. Please let us know if you are not satisfied with your GSO-7/7 once you receive it."

Thank you,

Jordyn

Last edited:
Bassmaster, I don't know what you consider to be soon.
If I received this email from Survive I would expect my knife within about a month.
If I didn't receive the knife within that time frame I'd probably politely send them another email.
I do have a 7/7 on order, but I didn't place the order until last October so I don't expect to get mine for a few months.

^ Exactly! 2 years is outrageous. I ordered a 2nd on April 7th, I hope it only takes "up to 90 days". I waited 8 months once, but that was a custom. I am looking forward to trying out a Survive! knife.
I ordered my Factory 2nd on February 8th and still no Shipping notice even though on Instagram they claimed it would be Shipped by the end of the week & that has been 2 weeks ago this weekend.It seems SURVIVE! can not keep there 90 day delivery date.So Good Luck to you,maybe you will have better luck than most of the other Factory 2nd Orders.

Yeah I have waited so long already. Based on that email I think I am hoping for within a month. But at this point I may just place the knife in a trust for my son since I might not be alive when it ships. LOL or not.

I was curious. When there are factory 2nds to order on the website, like on their Wed. sales. They actually have the knives there on hand right? They go through their batch and whatever does not make the grade, gets put in the 2nd batch? Or do they just assume there will be that many factory 2nds when they are done?

Back