• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A 3.5 inch paring knife and and a 5 inch shopper.

HI All,
Made three sets of there 3 years age, to date no sharpening is really needed and they are the go to knives all the time. Made out of 154-CM both hardened to a Rockwell 62 not quite a 63 Pins are made from 416 and the handles are made from black paper Micarta. After three years the are holding up just fine. they show almost no wear and the only thing that seem to put an edge on them is to use Japanese waster stones or diamond stones. They are however not put in the dishwasher but hand dries and put edge up in the block. My wife uses hers all the time my daughter uses hers as well. The question is, do I sell the last set here or send them to my sister. She would probably put the in the dishwasher. The paring knife has a 3.5 inch working blade and a 4 inch handle the chopper, which I use all the time has 5 inch blade and 4.25 inch handle. sharp to say the least. The paring parring knife is $75.00 plus $7.50 for USPS priority shipping. The larger with the 5 inch blade is $160.00 plus $7.5o For priory shipping, If you want them both make a reasonable offer and we will try to work something out. Comments are always welcome. Ken

Attachments

• kit1.jpg
    kit1.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 196
  • kit2.jpg
    kit2.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 170
  • kit3.jpg
    kit3.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 164
  • kit4.jpg
    kit4.jpg