A Couple New Knives

Hi all!
I wanted to share a couple of my latest blades and see what you guys think! I'm welcome to any suggestions.
The larger bellied knives are my "Modoc" skinners and are my most popular knife...I'll admit, I'm getting a bit bored of making them! The other one is my Bird and trout. All of these blades are made from 15n20 steel.
Thank you!

I really like the hamon you get on that 15n20. It has me wanting to try some. What are you etching in for your 15n20?

Very, very nice! Great work my friend! You are a skilled knife maker indeed!:thumbsup:

The top knife in the last picture is my favort. But that's mostly becaus I love the handle material, box wood if I'm not mistaken?. I have been looking for some where did you get it from.

Very, very nice. First and last one are my favorites.

The top knife in the last picture is my favort. But that's mostly becaus I love the handle material, box wood if I'm not mistaken?. I have been looking for some where did you get it from.
Hi JT, thank you! The top knife in the last picture has a bone micarta handle. The knife below it has some figured olivewood from a local orchard.

Wow to me on my screen it looks like wood. I'm going to have to get some of that. I love the old ivory look.

Back