• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A.G. Russell & Team

A.G. Russell, Goldie, and Shella at A.G. Russell Knives and the Cutting Edge are some of the kindest people in the whole knife world. I just can’t say enough good things about them.

Rob

I've been a customer of A.G. Russell since about 1997 or so, when I was still in elementary school. To be perfectly accurate, my dad was their customer back then, but I was the enthusiast. They have always been great to both of us. I remember getting a beautiful A.G. Russell Fruit Knife for my birthday, and the next day doing something stupid with it and somehow breaking the spring. I was heartbroken! But they sent me another one, no questions asked.

And my first very high quality knife came from them, a Bob Dozier Professional Guides Knife that I got when I was in middle school (I saved up for half of it and the rest was given as a Christmas present).

A.G. Russell is what got me into knives, and their customer service has always been superb.

AG Russell has been an icon of the knife industry for decades.

Yup. Definitely some of the friendliest, most down to Earth, and most knowledgeable folks I've ever dealt with, in any industry.

A lot of online sellers could take pointers from A.G. Russell.

~Chris

Back