A little Pug Show and Tell

Bawanna

Pugs in his infinite generosity sent me a Micro Spear Vala after hearing that I'd auctioned mine off along with Yangdu's and didn't have one.
Of course he couldn't send it in the average but nice red sheath. It honestly blew my mind when I got it out of the box, still smoke leaving the top of my head like a 58 Desoto with a hot radiator.

Can you say Alligator!

And a close up. It's not as course in texture as I thought but has super character. I can totally visualize my favorite Micro Bowie rolling around town in some pants like this, iffen we can catch another alligator that is.

Word from the man hisself is it's plumb tough to work with, I'd heard that before so I guess it must be true.

He done a super fine job on this, just gorgeous in all respects.

Thanks for thinking of me Pugs.

I am very happy you like it and when I heard you didnt have one after auctioning yours off I wanted you to have mine. As I told ya, this is the first ever gator sheath I have done, and im glad it was for you. It is a tad difficult to work with as this hide was tanned in its natural color, so it still has the outer scale on it making it very hard, actually armor like. But its a home grown locally harvested gator. Thank for posting brother.

I left out the part where you wrestled the thing like Crocodile Dundee (one of my favorite movies). I know you don't like to brag and stuff.
Even Dundee used a big knife, you doing it bare handed wearing only a loin cloth........well that's the stuff legends and the internet are made of.

I like it so much I been keeping it close by so I can look at it pretty often.

How did this get started twice, is there an echo around here or something.

Oh now I remember, I did it about 9 to 9:15 and the forum crashes for just a minute or two everyday at that time. Probably fixing or rebooting or something. It went into limbo and must have worked when it came back on.
I'll attempt to delete the other one, if my limited computer skills will show me the way.

Oh my!!!:eek: What little hair i got was standing on end when I saw that! That is freekin KHULLLL!!! Makes my skutes stand on end too! Beavers and now Gators! Dang Pugs your pushing it now sir! Ill cover ya best I can from this side of the Mississippi:thumbup:

Well that's the coolest thing I've seen all day. It's only 5:45 AM, but I feel like it probably won't be topped by anything... Outstanding work Pugs. I really gotta get a knife down to you sometime!

I seen the time stamp 2:45AM and I'm thinking what the heck is anybody doing up at that hour. 5:45 is a few hours early for this ole late riser too for that matter.

I get to baby sit today so I got up unusually early to try and get a couple things done before hand.
I dig the grand kids but you don't get much else done at the tender age of 3 months and 2 years.
2 year old is already bossy, eating soup the other night, she said it's really hot Ta Ta (that's me, Ta Ta) blow on it. Plumb near fell out of the chair.

Pugs do got major talent, wish we wasn't on opposite ends of the continent, love to see him in action.

Oh my!!!:eek: What little hair i got was standing on end when I saw that! That is freekin KHULLLL!!! Makes my skutes stand on end too! Beavers and now Gators! Dang Pugs your pushing it now sir! Ill cover ya best I can from this side of the Mississippi:thumbup:

LOL Thanks brother is definitely cool to work with, covering all angles on the critters, even got my friends on snake patrol, any one they get, its off the the freezer then to me.

Well that's the coolest thing I've seen all day. It's only 5:45 AM, but I feel like it probably won't be topped by anything... Outstanding work Pugs. I really gotta get a knife down to you sometime!

Thanks man, whenever your ready send one over.

And Bawanna I as well wish we lived closer, Ndog too, man the trouble we could get into, good trouble mind you.

I've taken on a new apprentice. Her first day was today. She's only 2 but she tries hard and she's kind of cute too.
Her first job is cleaning off checkering sawdust with the tooth brush. This led to cleaning most everything in the shop off with the toothbrush.
It's an action shot and she's moving so fast you can't even see the toothbrush.

When I'm making new sawdust prior to needing to be tooth brushed she guards the work bench.

Lol she is a doll for sure, and it looks like she is off to a good start with grandpa. She seems to hold down the shop area from any bad sorts, love the mares leg.

Ahahaha "good trouble" Pugs...I can picture you and Ndog trudging through some swamp looking for gators, or wading around on the beach tryna spear a stingray haha doesn't sound like the kinda thing I wanna miss though!

Careful what you teach that kid Joe, you're in trouble when she learns how to use that thing :D I like the weight on the floor too, was she working out? We know it ain't yours lol

How did this get started twice, is there an echo around here or something.
I'll attempt to delete the other one, if my limited computer skills will show me the way.

I recited the secret incantation and the doppelganger thread has been banished to the nether regions.

I've taken on a new apprentice. Her first day was today. She's only 2 but she tries hard and she's kind of cute too.
Her first job is cleaning off checkering sawdust with the tooth brush. This led to cleaning most everything in the shop off with the toothbrush.
It's an action shot and she's moving so fast you can't even see the toothbrush.

If she's that quick with a toothbrush i wonder what she can do with a khukuri. Might be dangerous to find out!

Beautiful work on the sheath.

Pugs--Amigo, I gotta see this loin cloth Bawanna tells us about. It sounds....uh....interesting. Guess you got no snow, eh?

Bawanna--Quit trying to steal my apprentices away from me before I'm through grading their graduation projects! You gonna UP-set me one of these days. She's almost completed her 30 mm 6 barreled chain gun on a pedestal mount for her little Ranger pick up. Way too heavy for her Barbie Corvette, you know. She did get an A- on her copy of a US Government issue tomahawk. She would have got an A+ on it if she'd painted it traditional OD instead of hot pink!

Pugs--Amigo, I gotta see this loin cloth Bawanna tells us about. It sounds....uh....interesting. ...
I hear from an "alternative" source Bawannas wife makes him wear it when he's choppin wood. Thats why it only takes him a half an hour to get two cords split before he can come inside:eek: Oh and its beaver tail:cool:

ooooooh. I can picture Bawanna inna loin cloth on that Harley with trainin' wheels he scoots about on...an' that wood pile....an' it ain't pretty, I'm tellin' ya.

Back