A Schrade Knife collectors' worst nightmare...issue with Schrade Loveless Knife.

Re-birthed...Ken asked if I ever put up photos of my re-handled Schrade Loveless....re-handled by Herman in Ram's horn.........photos of Herman's superb work posted in this thread together with photo of Herman, himself, today.......for collector interest....Hoo Roo

Nice to see you posting again.

Yup those be some nice Loveless Herman handled knives.

Last edited:
Larry that knife turned out absolutely amazing! Herman did a fantastic job as usual, definitely one to be proud of.

Eric

Reference Member Jeff Cocker:...G'day from Downunder,..I see you mentioned your Schrade Loveless Delrin handle is 'parting company' with its unique brass guard.....I thought you may be interested in this thread and how our beloved late Herman Williams, removed my handles with similar problem to yours, and replaced with rams horn handles.. my Schrade Loveless was mint and never removed from box from issue..it was a shock to take it out to wipe it over and discover the cracking...photos on Page 1 of this Thread show the damage...and the final photos Page 4 show Herman's unique Schrade legendary expert work...Hoo Roo

Back