Attention A very Special HI Raffle!

Welcome to the forum, HemiBob. I suspect that we might have some other common interests...

Welcome to the forum, HemiBob. I suspect that we might have some other common interests...
Haha, thanks. I've been reading the forum on and off for years. Just wanted to jump on this chance. I think you may be right about that.

Welcome HemiBob! Cant have enough Bobs ya know! We could use a few more Steves too btw.

oooops! I dint realize which thread i was in. Sorry Modboss. Guess that means i better buy some tickets. Ill edit this post when I buy them so it wont confuse ya:rolleyes:

Your very observant, I'm easily confused.

Yangdu just emailed that she shows 25 tickets sold, and I have 25 wrote down too so looks like we're doing something right, everything jives..........

Good afternoon to all
New we have only 25 tickets left for sale!
Kanchhi and Chokpa will pack the BB Special right now so hurry up and get your lucky ticket today

Chokpa is holding the BB special Ceremonial Knife
Chokpa=means Goddess

Here we go

That thing gets bigger every time I see it. Thank you for posting more pictures.
The Karda and Chakma are big as a lot of regular knives.

Chokpa is a Goddess.

Reminder to everyone: If someone posts asking for Auntie's PP, advise them to put "BBCustom" in the notes, not "raffle." PP frowns on that, so let's save some headaches.

Back