A year in the Making but so worth the wait..the Ultimate Crowd Pleaser

A year ago at Blade 08 I asked Mark to make for me the ultimate "Crowd Pleaser Trench Knife" Whenever I ask a maker to make a massive knife for me I always give liscence to the maker to go crazy. Through the year Mark was telling me stories about this blade. Quotes from Mark that just kept me dreaming and excited were..

" This is not a knife its going to be a short sword."
"This by far is the most wicked blade I have ever made"
" This thing is so sharp that I am constantly cutting myself with this thing."

Well when Mark got to blade this year, Locked in his pelican case of Goodies was this monster...

blade09018.jpg

Measuring in excess of 22" long made of CPM 154CM and quadruple hollow ground with double edge and a very pointy skull crusher and dressed in F22 Carbon Fiber it is a thing of beauty. The blade itself is a grinding masterpiece with flawless "Terrell" perfection and the Knuckle duster finger rings are so finely finished it feels more like slipping on a ring than a knife..

Here is a pic of this baby with a regular size Crowd Pleaser

blade09016w.jpg

Now I just have to convince Paul Long to make a sheath for this thing..

Mark Its the Crown of my collection...Thanks for your efforts and skill..

Ren

I'm frightened!:eek:

I live over 1000 miles away from Ren, yet I'm still frightened.:confused:

Terrell is right -- that's a short sword, not a knife.:p

[Congratulations, Ren. In addition to a little healthy fear, I'm feeling quite a bit of knife-envy.:thumbup:]

Nice little blade Ren!!

Don't let her bite you ................again.............:D

My jaw is on the floor...and my face a little green with envy. Congrats!

Ren,
That is a great knife. Ren was gracious enough to let me handle this knife at Blade. Let me tell you the knife is razor sharp and feels great in the hand. Great Score Ren.:thumbup:

Is there anywhere in this Universe where that thing could possibly be legal??? :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like it's got sharp edges allround

Great peice / set BTW :thumbup:

We gotta work on your photo skills Ren...... :) Got's to get you a UV filter or 2.....

Give me a call later if you see this, I wanted to hit you up with an idea.....

MT

Now I just have to convince Paul Long to make a sheath for this thing.. Ren[/QUOTE said:
Ren, I will, of course, need to have the knife in order to make a sheath........but I guess you knew that???

Paul

Ren has had the sheath he wanted for the big one for about 6 months or longer. Why no pictures of the knife AND sheath, Ren???

Paul and others.

Back