Affliction CQC-7 Flipper!

Just grabed one of these badass CQC-7 Freedom Defender flippers! S35VN! Anyone else getting one!?

Yeah, I love the look of this one, not sure how I am gonna feel about the flipper tho..worse come to worse I can get it ground off!

I initially thought 3 opening mechanisms were overkill, and still do probably. I like the red liners and screws and after reading on the project that some of the money is going to I decided to try one.
ALSO, I finally got my first CQC 7 and out of 5 Emersons I've purchased recently I am really enjoying it. I like the 7 much more than I expected to, it is a great knife.

I LOVE it, but it just isn't in the budget right now. Congrats to those who scored one.

Yeah, I love the look of this one, not sure how I am gonna feel about the flipper tho..worse come to worse I can get it ground off!

I don't want the flipper either but I still have one on the way just to own it.

~John

I got an email this morning stating my order had been received, no mention of shipping.

My last Emerson order took a lot longer to get to me than any previous order. I used to order & the knife would show up like 2 days later. The last order took over a week to arrive IIRC.

~John

Got mine on Monday, flipper and wave work great, bearings are super fast, has the usual Emerson lock stick. I an liking that the flipper acts as a guard, I do wish it was a little smaller. Only complaint I have is the detent is well tuned for the flipper, whcih makes disk deployment much harder than Emersons I have owned I the past. Very satisfied, this one is a winner for me, probably the 1st Emerson that will make the never let it go list!

Just got mine in today, and am very impressed. It is a fantastic flipper and the action is very smooth. Great finish on the red liners.

Back