• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AIK Custom Handles for Benchmade, Protech, Microtech, ZT, Italians and More!

Here is a few of the knives that have been customized but there are so much more! Please view the Custom Shop Gallery to see some of the work: http://www.adamsknifeworks.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=38

Below is a few Benchmade Impels, Microtech UTX-70, Ultratech, OSS Cobra, but there is so much more like Italians, ZT, Protechs and work with handle material from anywhere from shell, bone, molar, stone, and wood.

ultra-bluaba-full(med4).jpgutx70-paua(med5).jpgcobra-ivory-de(med9).jpgbm-lerch-mmmolar(large).jpgutx-slant(med6).gif

Last edited:
Here is some more work done on a few Protechs, Mikov, Kershaw and Italians.

Please let me know what you think!

chivex-mamm2(large).jpggfr-ray(med4).jpgmikov-mmmxxx(large).jpggfr-ss-molar-dama(med5).jpg28-kris-csx(large).jpg

I have dealt with AIK and can say deal with confidence!!
Excellent service, great selection of hard to find and custom knives!!
I scored an amazing Spydie Embassy from them that is freaking fantastic!!!
Also got a Benchmade Spike!!
Check out their site, but hide your wallet!!
Joe

Can you make me a new carbon fiber scale to replace the g10 one on my Benchmade 928 Osborne Proxy?

Hi there, I've been looking for someone to make me either wood or bone scales for my Benchmade Proper 318. Would that be something you could do?

Back