• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Aldo in General

I have ben buying from Aldo for a while his prices very from good to grate, but best of all who ever picks up the phone takes thear time with you and works with you no matter how small your orders are. Now that he keeps o-1 around t don't need to use any one els.

Since there is a new thread about this subject, I am going to move this to the GBU - "Hall of Fame".

Uncle Aldo's hat size doesn't change over all the good reviews.
A good indicator in my book!

They finally found out what makes Aldo's custom steel smelts so special...

Aldonium.jpg

I ordered a bunch of steel from Aldo the day before yesterday. It was at my house waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. Standard shipping. I didn't even know that was possible.

...Standard shipping. I didn't even know that was possible.
I know how he does it... I caught him, once.

All those shipping labels are fake. The package never makes it to the post office/courrier. As soon as Aldo gets off the phone he cuts the steel, changes his clothes and personally delivers every package. The next time the courrier rings your doorbell and hands you a package, deflect his attention by pointing behind him, yelling "Look, free sushi!". When he turns around, you will see the telltale zipper pull just above his collar. Pull it down and he'll come popping out like Super Mario...... No fooling.;)

Just spent 45 minutes talking with Aldo.
Hoping he makes it here fishing ,so I can learn some more tips.
Waiting on some special steel from the man now.
Thanks Aldo

Back