• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**Another Price drop** NIB Liong Mah Warrior 1 V2 CF.

Up for sale are a few brand new in box knives. All of these are BRAND NEW IN BOX. They have never been carried, and never cut with. All prices include shipping with insurance via priority mail with confirmation. I WILL NOT ship overseas, don't bother asking. Payment should be via paypal (prices are NET to me meaning you pay fees) unless you are local to San Diego California (we can arrange to meet for a cash exchange). You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws.

First up is a Liong Mah Warrior One V2 Carbon Fiber. Purchased directly from Liong Mah last month. It is perfect in every way. Lock-up rests at about 35%, smooth disengagement, perfect centering, smooth action. Comes with Liong Mah zipper pouch. - $275 NET to me

Second up is a Microtech Borka Blades SBK collab. Black G10 handles M390 blade in apocalyptic finish. Brand new, never cut with, comes with sheath. Apparently some of the newer models come in D2, this one is M390. - SPF to wireman12 .

Third is a Boker Kwaiken Carbon Fiber with the dark smokewashed blade (limited BHQ run). It is brand new in box. Never carried, or cut with. Perfect action, centering, disengagement, and lock-up is at about 50%. - SOLD
Pics will be up soon.
*I'll also have a custom J.Bin Liong Mah Warrior 2 collaboration up for sale in the custom section if you want to take a look.

Attachments

• IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3196.JPG
    IMG_3196.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Can I ask how much you sold the borka blade for sir?? Just am about to purchase one and am curious a good used price on it. Thanks!

Back