• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold or relisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeuppance

Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary
Going back to school. Freeing up some cash. Liquidating pretty much everything I don't actively use. I quit my job and don't need a bunch of stuff all of a sudden.

Production Fixed Blades
Custom Fixed Blades
EDC Stuff
Paragon Warlock
Consolidated sales thread containing everything else, with price cuts as of today (7/12/16)

All prices are SHIPPED with fees included.
Please email all offers.

I can be reached at leonardspock at gmail dot com

The terms of sale:​
  • Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping with tracking.
  • Paypal only, please.
  • US only, please. I am open to shipping worldwide if the buyer is willing to pay the difference in shipping from USPS flatrate ($6.10) and is willing to wait a day or two extra before I ship.
  • I go by time stamp to decide who claimed it first, regardless of method.

Emails are far and away the most preferred method of communication and will reach me the fastest.

-----

Trade interests:
  • Benchmade Snody Juju

-----

Zero Tolerance 0392WC #0052 - $525 $500

Full album HERE

Not my cup of tea, but pretty dang cool. Low low serial number of #0052. Centered, solid, and snappy, handled a fair bit (went back and forth on whether I was ever going to carry it) but brand new in the box uncarried and unused.

Cold Steel Triple Action Double-Edge VG-1 - $225 $200

Full album HERE

In excellent, handled condition, with no marks on the blade that I can detect, with original box and everything

Spyderco Manix2 CruWear sprint run - SOLD

Full album HERE

Carried and used, but carried more than used. Light marks on the blade and signs of use, light spotting but in excellent condition. Centered when closed, solid when opened, smooth operation, box included.

Spyderco Military 52100 Carbon Fiber Sprint Run - $250

Full album HERE

Brand new in the box with perfect lockup and smooth pivot action. I ended up with a few of these, so moving this along.

Kingdom Armory Samaritan Mid-Tech - SOLD

Full album HERE

Brand new in Ace Case - Glassy smooth and an overall incredible knife. Centered and solid. These are $595 new, and this is new.

Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6" G10 DLC CTS-XHP Blade - SOLD

Full album HERE

Like new in box. This is a much larger knife than I had anticipated. This crosses the line from being a "stiletto style folder" and is more of a "folding bayonet". Solid lockup and centered blade.

Zero Tolerance 0600 - $500 $480

Full album HERE

Uncarried and unused, brand new in the box, with perfect centering, lockup, some minor spotting near the tip, and ridiculous flipping action. Comes with original box and everything.

Mel Pardue Custom CQC7 Auto - SOLD
Full album HERE

In excellent carried / handled condition. I trucked this around in my back pocket (by itself) for a day and decided it wasn't for me. 4" cutting edge, 4.25" blade, just a hair over 9.5" overall open, centered ATS-34 hand-rubbed blade, burgundy linen micarta insert in the firing button. Fires out nice and snappily as shown in the video below. Nice and slim carry. Comes with the zippered pouch!

[video=youtube;QzWKoJdltas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzWKoJdltas[/video]

O1 Tac Razor - $115 $100

Full album HERE

4” from the guard (3.5” from the choil) of 0.25” stock O1 steel with a mininum-profile kydex sheath. This has some rub marks from sheathing but I don’t see any horizontal lines in the coating that would indicate actual cutting use, and I haven’t carried or used it since getting it. Really cool and unique knife. I think there may be some corrosion under the handle, hence the bargain basement price.

Cold Steel Counter Tac 1 (VG-1 steel) - $45 $40

Excellent blade, carried and used but with almost no signs of it. WYSIWYG.

Borka'd Boker Vox F3 S30V - SOLD

Full album HERE

Carried and used sparingly after the customization. No box or papers - WYSIWYG. Smooth pivot, playless lockup, seated a little right of center when closed, borka'd and polished spine with a heavy stonewashed grind, bronzed and geared backspacer, same dark stonewash on the lockside. Absolutely gorgeous.

Spyderco Air - SOLD

Full album HERE

Brand new knife that is mechanically and cosmetically perfect, with original box and papers although the box is in such rough shape that it really only serves as packing material. Centered and solid, discontinued and getting hard to find, offered here for what was retail price. CPM-M4 steel and silver twill carbon fiber. So nice.

Hewitt Custom Knives Pronghorn in Green Canvas Micarta and Rosewood Burl - $225 $180

Full album HERE

In excellent, like-new condition with minor signs of handling. Not particularly sharp, though, but that's Hewitt for you. Excellent craftsmanship, perfect detent, playless lockip, centered blade, pouch and original card with the original price included.

Measurements:

Sharpened length: 2.65"
Overall: 7.25"
Closed: 4.4"

Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield 470114 Lava Acrylic - $115 shipped $100

Full album HERE

In excellent condition with great snap and no wobble. Matching lanyard is included but can be removed. Really interesting blue / bronze patina developing on either liner. Very light pepper spotting as pictured. Spring is flush open and closed. If you've played the Warcraft series by blizzard, the acrylic around the lanyard tube on the pile side kinda looks like the Horde emblem which is pretty great. No tube or papers - just the knife!

Great Eastern Cutlery 470114 Coffee House Acrylic Viper 1 of 5 - $165 $145

Full album HERE

Carried, used lightly, and touched up the edge slightly. In excellent condition but not quite "like new" as there are some visible artifacts from carry (and the edge isn't factory new). Great snap, no wobble, seated to the left when closed. Flush open and closed. Comes with original tube and wax paper.

Last edited:
OD Green Hinderer XM-18 scale - $35 $30 SOLD

Just the scale, unused! Everything else in this picture is sold or traded.

Cranberry Jig Rope Knife - $95 $85

Full album HERE

Brand new in tube with two small spots on (what would be) the shield side. Great snap, no wobble, centered!

Great Eastern Cutlery Tidioute 541308W Brimstone Serialized #03 - $95 $85

Full album HERE

New in tube with the original wax paper (for better or for worse) and certificate. All blades have good snap and are clean without rub as far as I can tell. All of the blades, however, have seemingly the exact same teensy amount of wiggle. It is very very minor but it’s worth mentioning!

Parker Japan “Deer Slayer” in “Custom Hi-Stainless”, Schrade Walden SCH13 “Tobacco” , and a Camillus NY Rope Knife - $60 $50

Parker album HERE
Schrade album HERE
Camillus album HERE

All of these come as pictured.

Parker: Just picked it up on a whim because it was neat. Boy howdy has this been carried and used. Still very solid and the smaller blade has some wobble to it.
Schrade: Sold to me as “like new” but you know how that goes with things like this. Blades appear unused and have good snap and no wobble, but there are fingerprint-patterned corrosion marks on the bolsters and the butt. Otherwise this is excellent. WYSIWYG.
Camillus: In what I would assume is excellent condition for its age. I actually don't know much about this, but it has good action, snap, and no wiggle when opened (I was surprised too!) - the blade is off-center but it's kinda hard to tell if it's rubbing or not. I can see light in between but let's just say it rubs to cover my butt. Very detailed shots in the album.

Parker:

Schrade:

Camillus:

Last edited:
E mail sent on Cold Steel Tilite.
Thank you,
Pat Dedmon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

PayPal sent for Cold Steel Tilite
Thank you,
Pat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk