All the Schrade Collaboration Knives I think?....

G'day,
Codger just mentioned some of the collaboration knives in the R.I.P. Bob Loveless thread so I thought I would get them out and give them a clean and photo shoot....I dont know they all get to hold hands as a Group in too many photos......
These superb knives were all innovative and creative made of the best materials Schrade could use and are a credit to the designers and of course Imperial Schrade....if you look closely you will see the Schrade Jernigan.......the padded bag that is....the knife never actually made it to production because it was to be another 2004 flagship knife.........
Photos of: Schrade Loveless, Schrade Lake & Walker SLW1 shown,Schrade Kious, Schrade Barnett, Schrade Rogers <blade changers> Schrade D'Holder SDH1 and SDH3 shown.<.all shown getting undressed slowly!.>..now are there any others besides their variations....Hoo Roo

Attachments

• P9160008_01.jpg
    P9160008_01.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 152
  • P9160012.jpg
    P9160012.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 191
  • P9160013.jpg
    P9160013.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 160
  • P9160014.jpg
    P9160014.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 170
  • P9160002_02.jpg
    P9160002_02.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
and more photos....

Attachments

• P9160003_02.jpg
    P9160003_02.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 82
  • P9160017.jpg
    P9160017.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 80
  • P9160005_01.jpg
    P9160005_01.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 65
  • P9160007_01.jpg
    P9160007_01.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 65
  • P9160015.jpg
    P9160015.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 81
G'day Cobber,.... Ya'll just come here and sit awhile ya hear?......How's your back mate after the M/bike bingle?....did you see on the previous page I made a post for you <Ikedoc> showing those Schrade boxes you kindly sent me......
Trust all is well and great to hear from you again mate.I've been marooned by the floods in Victoria,so have had time to look at my knives and give wipe over hence the recent photos....I cant go anywhere,water everywhere..record 7 year drought just broke...
Hoo Roo to the Tennessee Yank....from the land Downunder....
P.S. I bet you've seen finer looking spreads.......?!

Last edited:
I have brought up this thread for Winchester re the Schrade D'Holder knife. This thread shows the Stag handle Schrade D'Holder. I believe yours to be a Schrade D'Holder Collaboration design the same as the 2003/2004 series, however yours appears to me, to be possibly bone handled. Difficult to say with certainty without holding it or closer macro photos.. I have other special edition Schrades which have similar looking bone handles. The stag D'Holders were really well chosen 'rough irregular surface stag' whereas the bone is much smoother to hold...so Winchester I believe the answer is in your hands.. Hoo Roo

Last edited:
Thanks Larry. And By the way wish I'd come with another user name when I registered than the cornball one I did but 'ya know at the time it's hard to come up with one and also by the way Codger I'm in Eastern TN

Bumped up for Dave to allow him to compare his latest acquisition to the Schrade Rogers collaboration knife with the changer blades. Dont think they are the same as yours, do you Dave? Hoo Roo

...just bringing up this thread again as the Kious discussion mentioned the other Schrade Custom/Collaboratives.....I've never seen any other photos of them all together.....Hoo Roo

Re-posted as a refresher of this thread showing all the Schrade Collaboratives for collector info/interest. Hoo Roo

I just purchased another Schrade D'Holder SDH1 collaboration, mint with original sheath, pouch and bling, and authentic Serial #....price?..... US$94......it was listed worldwide without a bid...seller was asking only a little more.......bringing up this thread again for newbie collectors so that if you see one of these very special/innovative Schrade Collaboration knives for sale, you should seriously consider adding to your Schrade collection........the point being, many sell for less <sometimes far less> than the prices they were originally sold/listed at......lack of interest?....I don't know... their quality of design and materials used are generally very superior <for Schrade>.......I think from memory the original D'Holder SDH1 retailed for approx. US$300..in 2000.....beautiful design/stag handles/BG42 steel etc....and only 1000 <or less> ever made in the Millenium....Hoo Roo

Last edited:
I just purchased another Schrade D'Holder SDH1 collaboration, mint with original sheath, pouch and bling, and authentic Serial #....price?..... US$94......it was listed worldwide without a bid...seller was asking only a little more.......bringing up this thread again for newbie collectors so that if you see one of these very special/innovative Schrade Collaboration knives for sale, you should seriously consider adding to your Schrade collection........the point being, many sell for less <sometimes far less> than the prices they were originally sold/listed at......lack of interest?....I don't know... their quality of design and materials used are generally very superior <for Schrade>.......I think from memory the original D'Holder SDH1 retailed for approx. US$300..in 2000.....beautiful design/stag handles/BG42 steel etc....and only 1000 <or less> ever made in the Millenium....Hoo Roo

Retail price for the Schrade SDH1 was $200. The same price as the Lake & Walker in 2000.

Looks like I paid too much then 15 years after issue.....someone hasn't made any money on their investment.....they were regularly going for US$250/$300 plus in 2006 after closure...so my point being they are not appreciating on those values now, for reasons unknown to me...I see a lot lesser knives and of course Chinese garbage, selling for US$94 at times.. even the PH1's with the Chinese bolsters/pins, handles and reconstituted something sheaths seems to find buyers in that price range at times........whatever presses your collecting buttons I guess.....Hoo Roo

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

This very interesting Schrade D’holder knife is For Sale on eBay. I have seen those knives with-out serialized numbers before, but never one with the numbers stamped in the wrong place. (on the side of the bolster)
It is also shown with the Wrong “Original Leather Sheath and no paperwork”, at $511:99 this is not a good price.

Last edited:
you know you see that all the time. if you point this out to the seller most times they are not the happy about it. had one i pointed out a mistake in his calling a knife one thing when was really another, he acknowledged it but didn't change the listing. that is one of the good things about this forum learning how to "read the knife"!

G'day Ken, I stand to be corrected however I believe the first 1- 500 SDH1's were inscribed/numbered on blade top between both bolsters and the remaining 501 to 1000 were inscribed/numbered on reverse <pile> side bolster exactly where the one in your photo is marked with 0782.

I just dug one out and unless its an imposter its numbered 0942 in that same spot with identical 'formed' numbers..I have also noted 0798 SDH1 which is also marked same spot as the others.....
I do believe that seller has been 'creative' with that sheath pattern markings which although it appears to be a D'Holder pattern it was not the sheath issued with the SDH1 Millenium 2000 D'Holder, however I will be most surprised if the knife is not original or has been tampered with in any way...looks legit to me...@most unrealistic price.....Hoo Roo

Last edited:
Good info. I can only add that it is seldom, if ever, a good idea to attempt to educate an eBay seller on his knife. For many reasons I won't go into here. If a seller is interested in our research he/she can easily come here and learn, ask questions etc.

Back