Almost Ready To Ship 2017

I prefer the blade edge continue to the back of the blade rather than having the choil. It is easier to sharpen, adds options for cutting and I think it looks better.

best

mqqn

I have to say the mosaic pins look even better in person. The IFSA in kydex is a great size for pocket or neck carry.

Pair of IFSA Knives, one green with red liners, one black with blue liners. See if you can spot the other difference.

upload pics

Eat your steak in style! Matched set in maple burl, green liners, mosaic pin, and 154CM steel.

image upload free

I notice the grinds are different right off. And the top one looks slightly smaller than the bottom, but it may just be the angle of the pic.

That steak set looks awesome! It makes a great meal that much better.

Yessir - FFG vs a JK Scandi grind.

Nice - and the steak knife set is gorgeous.

best

mqqn

I was hoping to ship these today, but my car is still in the shop, and Connie is staying with the girls at their house to take care of the dogs. Jonny won a trip to Mexico for two, so he and Becky are on vacation.

Twig mangler in green and tan canvas micarta and steel end cap.

uploading images

IFSA Knife in green canvas micarta and blue liners.

screen capture software

Stretched Worker in tan canvas micarta, red liners, and 154 CM steel.

photo hosting

The knives are shipping today! My brother is stopping by and he will take me to the PO.

That scale combo on the twig mangler looks great. But I really like the looks of the stretched out worker! What are the specs on that knife?

The worker looks perfect! Excellent picture as well, it'll be seeing lots of tackle this spring.

ha-cha-cha-chaaa. can't wait for my twig mangler! boy, that's nice. :thumbup:

EDIT: Ohhhh, this one's yours! congrats man. she's a beaut for sure....

Twig Mangler looks awesome!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm wondering if this would be a good idea for a Special Offer?
About 7 1/2" overall, 3 1/2" blade, 3/32" 154CM steel.

Stretched Worker

photo hosting

Funny, my stretched worker has a 4 1/2" blade and 4" handle.
Is tall_papa's a simi stretch perhaps? :confused:
Sorry I don't remember the specs on the standard worker.

Funny, my stretched worker has a 4 1/2" blade and 4" handle.
Is tall_papa's a simi stretch perhaps? :confused:
Sorry I don't remember the specs on the standard worker.

This one was shorter than yours. If I remember correctly you wanted your knife for kitchen duty.

Back