anyone carry a multitool everyday

I like to carry a small leatherman juice everyday, just wondering if im the only one. It is a little heavy and i dont use it all that much so i was thinking of retiring it from the edc line up.

Of course I carry a multi-tool with me every day: It's got everything I need! Mine's a Gerber corkscrew model...the only multi-tool I've found with a corkscrew on it to date.
Believe it or not it's come in handy many times. There's nothing more frustrating than staring at a bottle of wine with no way to open it. :)

I have a Gerber and a SOG that I carry, but not every day. The sog doesn't have as many tools but it actually has very good blade on it, I usually carry a second blade anyway. Neither of them get much use, but I did use the SOG to fix dirt bike so I could get home. I think I carry them more for piece of mind. I carry a little Winchester "fishermen’s" tool in my truck but that goes along with the two fishing poles and the tackle box that live behind the seat. You never know when you might see some water that looks like fish.

Leatherman Charge XTi rides on my belt everyday. At home, work or school, its always there. Its complemented by a 3" or so folder. The only exception is when I went to my senior prom l traded my full size multitool, a Leatherman Wave at the time for a Squirt P4 and a slim 2.5" folder.

Of course I carry a multi-tool with me every day: It's got everything I need! Mine's a Gerber corkscrew model...the only multi-tool I've found with a corkscrew on it to date.
Believe it or not it's come in handy many times. There's nothing more frustrating than staring at a bottle of wine with no way to open it. :)

Leatherman makes one with a corkscrew... and pate spreader and hors d'oerves fork! Carry it in my ruck with a set of titanium chopsticks and ti spork!

As to what I carry on my belt everyday... see pic... and I've changed the tool to a Gerber gold ti-nitride coated power-lock.

Attachments

• MyEDC_small.JPG
    MyEDC_small.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 464
Welcome to Bladeforums!

moving-van.jpg

I wouldn't be caught dead without my leatherman. I keep one in the car 1 in my desk one in my man purse one at my desk at home and one in the garage.

There is nothing worse than needing it and not having it.

Want to know when you'll need it?

As soon as you don't have it.

Leatherman Core everyday at work and the Surge when I'm tinkering around the house. Can't imagine not having one on me:eek:

I carry a Juice CS4 everyday. If I don't carry that then I am typically carry a an oldstyle Wave or a Micra. I use and need multitool implements far too often. And sometimes there are tools on there that I do not use that often but I am glad to have them, because the day I think I don't need it a situation will arise where I do.

Honestly I have no problem carrying the CS4 in my pocket but I also have the polycarbinate clip and it comes in handy. The clip is prone to being broken if it is dropped from too high on to too hard of a substance but it is still strong enough to survive regular, daily abuse. Also, when the CS4 is on my belt I am pleased and somewhat surprised to say that no one really comments on it or calls me out about it.

If you mean a pliers based multitool, not so much anymore, although for a few years I had a Leatherman Super Tool on my belt every day. Even now, one of several (ST 200, Swisstool, Juice) takes a ride with me at least a few times each week. And I never travel without one or more.

If SAKs and their clones count, then I have been carrying one almost every day for the last 54 years.

Leatherman Super Tool is on my belt at work at all times, along with a Surefire E2E and a set of SouthOrd lockpicks (I"m a firefighter). All other times it's an Emerson CQC 7.

Leatherman Wave, all day, everyday, whenever I have a belt on ( thats whenever I leave the house).

That and a Manix are my best friends.

SOG Power Pliers and a Swiss Army Cybertool, everyday. I feel naked without them.

SwissTool X everyday. Belt or pocket. Also, and don't laugh, a Vic Picnicker, Vic Fieldmaster on keychain, Benchmade 710D2, and 710D2SBK.

I carry one of these pliers multitools daily:

Victorinox SwissTool X
SOG PowerLock S60
old Leatherman Supertool
original Leatherman PST (vintage 1991)

Have a Leatherman Crunch in my pack.

I usually carry a separate folding knife, too.

The LM-Surge on my belt, on or off from work. And an LM- Micra on my keychain(I hope it counts as a multi).

I just don't feel fully-dressed without both of them on me.

Back