anyone carry a multitool everyday

Yeah, depending on how I feel I carry a leatherman around. It is by far the most practical tool out there.

I'm currently carrying a PST-II, but I'm about to switch to a Charge TTi. I Don't carry a dedicated knife (OMG!!), and the combination of the pocket clip, one-handed opening, and S30V, for me, makes it better than anything else.

At work I carry a new Wave using the pocket clip. I tried EDC'ing my Charge XTi before but thought it was too heavy. This time I'm going to try to force myself to live with it... The TTi is apparently 0.1 oz. lighter, but that's probably not enough to notice.

Leatherman Wave with a pocket clip, P4 and a 305. The Leatherman 305 has become a favorite in lieu of a folder as it's more public friendly and can take a bit more abuse than a SAK.

Matador-

I carry Kershaw National Geographic Tool.
http://www.kershawknives.com/productdetails.php?id=365

I like:

discreet...most people won't realize it's a knife (for my job, this was primary importance)
very light weight 2.7 ounces
works good with key ring attached
knife very sharp and opens quickly with one hand
cheap...look for discounts

Not much of a "tool" kit though...only phillips and slotted.

yeah, i carry my leatherman xti everywhere along with a gerber mp600. I also carry a Benchmade Ambush and a Sog trident. you never know when you might need to use them!

Charge everyday. Sent the XTi back to OR for adjustments and felt so lonesome, bought another Charge today. Ever look at these with both blades open at the same time? Scary ain't it?

Back