1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Anyone order from Lamnia in Finland?

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by snowballsnowflake, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Square_peg

Square_peg

Feb 1, 2012
    Wow, it's weird about USPS and international shipments. Stateside they have always been the fastest, most dependable and by far the cheapest alternative for shipping axes. And my local post office has been super helpful for me. They are my go to option for shipping and have been for years.

2. Pointshoot777

Pointshoot777 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 16, 2001
    Ive ordered various things from overseas in Europe and Asia over the last few months using international postal with USPS. Frankly, service has been pretty poor. So far, everything eventually arrived. But it took a very long time & there was no usable tracking info. Sometimes a package wasnt shown as delivered till a couple days after I received it.

3. A.L.

A.L. Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Little after comment here, Finnish Post was in total chaos in the end of 2016 - beginning of 2017. Lots and lots of mail was lost and delayed. Our company lost lots of letters sent to customers during that period. The company - instead of concentrating on delivering packages - has been developing all kinds of other services like mowing lawns (I'm not kidding), ripping off customers with their pricing and getting new BMW's for their CEO's.

I sent package this week to Estonia and they only send priority now that costs 25eur (for those who don't know, Estonia is neighbour country).