Anyone Receive And Custom Pieces Lately??

marauder220

Banned
Hello all, I recently received letters from JSP regarding their move to a new location. I went back and looked at my original orders (for 3 knives) and found I had placed them back in 1997-1998. I was quoted 2-2.5yr delivery but haven't seen anything yet. I was wondering if anyone here has received any custom work from JSP in the past few months? Is he even completeing custom work anymore? I'm pushing a 5-6yr wait already and am a little more than fed-up with it considering deposits were non-refundable.

Dear Marauder 220 and everyone who has a JSP True Custom system deposit paid order/'s with me... Anyone desiring a refund of their deposit/'s are welcome to call me and request it, in all 15+ years I have always answered my phone and e-mails... The NEW SHOP number 406-889-5510 I will happily yet appologiticly accomidate. I make no excuses for my personal errors of my past... only offering corrections to the best of my ability.
As has always been.. I welcome all calls.

As many already know I have stopped accepting deposits on the JSP True Custom systems as of Feb. 2000 for this very reason... all future True Custom orders, (once this original list has been completed)... all following orders will be completed within a few months time frame.

I appreciate everyones patience,... for those who choose to continue to wait, you'll be receiving some of my best works at the original pricing, as I have evolved over this time. Minor system upgrades have also occured over this time of which will be included at no additional charge. Value of systems further increase do to price increases.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!
Respectfully,
James Piorek

I can personally attest that James answers his phone and is more than wiling to deal personnally with customers and prospective customers. I enjoyed talking to James and ended up buying a sheath that cost more than the knife it was made for. The quality of that sheath is outstanding. I am definitly willing to do business with JSP Bladerigger again as funds permit.

Nick

Back