Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

Got paint stripper, grapefruits, some cookie sheets, black RIT dye for the scales and almost ready to start stripping the HEST and Junglas.

HEST is sitting in between slices of grapefruit at the moment. I have a feeling it might come out crappy because as I added weight on top the 2 cookie sheets moved a little. Oh well. I was gonna do the Junglas at the same time but, stripping the HEST took enough time by itself with its nook and crannies. Maybe I'll do the Junglas tomorrow.

Now to mix up some water and black RIT dye and soak the HEST scales in it for a few min.

My town is famous or being the home of the homeless, so vigilance is never a bad idea.

But our loons and nuts are more photogenic. So there's that.

Maybe my daughter will come away with more street smarts than your average urban kid.

HestPatina.jpg

That looks great, Verm. Nice job! The grapefruit really produces some nice patterns.

Ok, this "dark custom" / "murder out" thing is getting out of hand. all the same, It's got black handles instead of yellow, so I hadda have them.

5471843595_071493906a_z.jpg

black-toilet-paper-press-image_2415_st.jpg

Here ya go, I see your tactical trash bags and raise you tactical TP. Mall ninjas everywhere are using this to de animate the stains right out of their 5.1 tactical undies. MNM (Mall Ninja Moms) everywhere rejoice :D

Had a little sleet/ice/snow storm this afternoon. On the way home I met an 18 wheeler who was of course driving like a bad out of hell on 2" of ice. I was doing about 25 mph and the gust from him flying past me slid my car sideways, wheels off the road and straight in to the ditch. Come on spring time! I hear Florida is nice this time of year! Or Cozumel!

it was coming down heavy enough I couldn't see across the back yard this afternoon/evening. life is good!

The state of Missouri just gave me at least another day of vacation once I return from my trip to Memphis in March. A brand new day of JURY DUTY! :(

that seemed like a valid offer, crowdog. dunno why you got a chicklet. besides, it'd make the other 24 that much more valuable.

Love the cake!

I had a friend make a similar cake for my birthday a few years ago. It was just the upper torso, and there was no "bikini". :D

Back